- It's hard to tell what the site is about on the very first look. At list put some sort of server image.
- what is the title of the site doing all the way down at the fold?
- why is the logo on the right?
- webhosting and webdevelopment are missing 2 arrows on the left; all other links on top should get arrows then also.
- the lightblue block where it says Accuracy is precision takes up a lot of space. You dont need that much blank blue space.
Originally posted by PE-Steve Hello, I would greatly appreciate it if you could please give me a review on my website, www.PrecisionEffect.com
I'm very interested to see what the public thinks about it, and any pros + cons are greatly appreciated. Thank you.
The top half of the page should be condensed in at most 1/5 of the viewable area. At it's present state it's just taking too much space.
I'd also put an image of a server and write in big clear letters "Game Server" across it, in the middle of the screen. It will help focus the attention.