Need a professional opinion!

Hello, I would greatly appreciate it if you could please give me a review on my website, www.PrecisionEffect.com

I'm very interested to see what the public thinks about it, and any pros + cons are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

- It's hard to tell what the site is about on the very first look. At list put some sort of server image.
    - what is the title of the site doing all the way down at the fold?
    - why is the logo on the right?
    - webhosting and webdevelopment are missing 2 arrows on the left; all other links on top should get arrows then also.
    - the lightblue block where it says Accuracy is precision takes up a lot of space. You dont need that much blank blue space.

That should do for now.

GL

Re: Need a professional opinion!

Originally posted by PE-Steve
    Hello, I would greatly appreciate it if you could please give me a review on my website, www.PrecisionEffect.com

I'm very interested to see what the public thinks about it, and any pros + cons are greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    The top half of the page should be condensed in at most 1/5 of the viewable area. At it's present state it's just taking too much space.
    I'd also put an image of a server and write in big clear letters "Game Server" across it, in the middle of the screen. It will help focus the attention.

Hope this helps.