Thread: VPS @ Entanet

VPS @ Entanet

Has anyone got a vps with entanet.

They offer a vps package but they donít give any information about it on their web site.

Entanet is quite high on my list because from what I understand they own the data centre and they are only a couple of miles up the road which do have advantages for visits.

I tried Entanet.com and Entanet.net but, I got nothing related to hosting...
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Are you looking for a specific control panel? I couldn't find anywhere where they state the control panel they use or pricing information.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

I have had contact with them via email and I compiling a list of question for them. They told me its not well defined on the website as its not the core part of the business.

I know little about the control panels or servers for that matter, I hope its user friendly what ever it is.
    Can you recommend one or tell me one to keep well clear of.

Price was £30 pm with 20gb bandwidth or £40 with 40gb, No other information was provided (yet).

Originally posted by Ripshirt
    Price was £30 pm with 20gb bandwidth or £40 with 40gb, No other information was provided (yet).
    Just looking at the pricing to bandwidth ratios, I'd say your getting ripped off.

Entanet VPS (VDS - Virtual Dedicated Server) is 10GB of Space on a UNIX FreeBSD server, 9 Jail's in total on the server, with 10GB of transfer avaialable per month. We put on a Webmin Console for ease of use, but you have full access to that space.