Making a psd layout extendable with dreamweaver (help)

I am currently designing web layouts with photoshop, but I do not know how to code/extend them and make them writeable in html.

Can someone help?

It's not that easy to explain. You kind of need to know how to use the slice tool, and then you need to know how to slice it so that it can easy be put into HTML.

Here is a website that might help you a little, but it's still very basic until you know how to use it properly, but as you do it more often, you find new ways to do things.
    - http://www.sitepoint.com/article/des...site-photoshop

Thanks, I will check it out!

Here is another site I just found, might be a little more complex though. Check it out
    - http://fotofects.com/articles/214/1/...to-Dreamweaver

Alright, I will

about photoshop slice tool is very usefull for adding html code and regarding selling the template, i think you can try the templatemonster.com it's best site for template selling

use the slice tool to select spaces where you wish text/images to be placed, also make slices around buttons-to-be.

file > save as web page > reduce the quality to about 80 so the files arent huge > ctrl+a to select all slices > save

this generates a page full of tables to perfectly line up all your images etc.

open the file in your selected editor.. fill in content.. sell.

iFrames come in very handy when making websites in photoshop, because your slices dont always line up nicely, resulting in your page not being able to "stretch" like this page does as it recieves more and more comments