Softball website with unique content for sale

http://www.carolinasoftball.net/

This was a hobby site for softball in North Carolina and South Carolina (softball is the #1 adult team sport). Got lots of hits when I still had a forum for posting tournament announcements, need team/need players, equipment for sale, etc. Took forums down but you should put 'em back up. One-of-a-kind content included database of leagues across the two Carolinas, and field details for facilities in the Charlotte region. Both unique features attracts people searching for league/field info. Good potenial. It was just a hobby site for me but I lost interest after I stopped playing the game a few years ago. It's simply a matter of I'd like to see somebody do something with it rather than have it die (although I'll give it to some friends who are interested if nobody else wants to buy it).

Bids for domain and site content begin $100+ or $500 immediate sale. Good through end of October. PalPal for payments. Minor warning that I'm new to this whole bid/offer/sale process on webhostingtalk.com bear with me.

Thanks.

Would you accept Paypal?

Yes. (I don't know of any reason that I shouldn't use PayPal, unless somebody wants to warn me about problems with it)

I have a few questions to ask of you, is there a contact I can use or would you just like me to PM?

Thanks.

go panthers #at# gmail #dot# com