1. * Looking for Experienced PHP programmer

I am in need of a professional PHP programmer for a relatively small portal. I hired a programmer before, but i've gotten tremendous amount of delays... I have been waiting for a complete script for about 2 months. So I am hiring a new programmer. I do not want to disclose the full details regarding the script, but will give a few key features the script should include:

- File Upload
    - User Profile
    - Paypal Payments
    - MySQL Database
    - Security!

I already have a layout (css/xhtml) that the script should be integrated into, so there is no need for a custom template. I am looking for quotes, and would like to have the script started no later than monday october 17th, at the latest. The script should be completed on or before November 7th.

If you are interested, please get in touch with me via:

EMAIL: [email protected]
    AIM: hk13x
    MSN: [email protected]

Be sure to include information on past projects, references, quote, and whether or not you will be able to complete the script on the specified date.

I will select the best handful of programmers and brief them on the exact specifications of the script. This way you can give me a more definitive quote. The best quote, and most qualified programmer(s) will be selected.

Thanks
    Louis

Cheers Wish you the best.

3. Thanks, I've always enjoyed words of encouragement

Hello B2fmedia.com would love to take on your project do you have a more detailed description? Whats your budget and time frame?

Cheers
    Tom

5. Originally posted by tomcromp
    Hello B2fmedia.com would love to take on your project do you have a more detailed description? Whats your budget and time frame?

Cheers
    Tom
    Please email me with the appropriate information and I will get in touch with you. I would rather not disclose the full details of the script, all I am allowed to say is it is a type of portal that uses file uploads, user profiles, and paypal payments. Thats about the jist of the script. My initial post covers most of your questions.

Thanks for your interest

6. This position has been filled. Thank you to all who where interested!