Damaged C-panel PLEASE HELP!

The problem is that my cpanel is not working correctly when I try to modify any folder (example. Index.html) it erases the entire page and stays completely empty. I have been contacting you all for sometime now because at first it was a minor problem causing me to loose data that I entered so I tried shortening my responses on my website and even tried erasing some folders that are no longer needed but the problem has gotten worst. Now I cant type anything at all because if I do it erases the whole page. I really need this fixed I donít see why I cant get a new cpanel? I pay for my site every month on time and I have a really popular fansite that I hate to loose. PLEASE HELP!

The real problem is I have contacted my host and they just keep giving me the run around asking me questions that have already been answered.

"The problem is that my cpanel is not working correctly when I try to modify any folder (example. Index.html) it erases the entire page and stays completely empty."

index.html is a file not a folder. Are you using the File Manager for the modifications?
    Upload Guardian 2 - Malicious Upload Scanner - Windows and Linux!
    Instantly scan uploaded files
    Get notified when released

Yes well that is what I mean I wanted to update my affiliates page and add another button and when doing so it erased the entire page so I tried another link on my website and added a simple link and it erased the entire page. It seems that nothing is working. Its like my cpanel is damaged or something. And yes I am using the File Manager as I always do its just that now its not working any more.

When you login to your Cpanel, on the bottom left hand side it should say a Cpanel version number, what is it?
    Upload Guardian 2 - Malicious Upload Scanner - Windows and Linux!
    Instantly scan uploaded files
    Get notified when released

This is what I see

MySQL version 4.1.13-standard
    cPanel Build 10.8.0-STABLE 59
    Theme cPanel X v2.5.0

Any chance that you are over your disk space quota? I have seen this happen before.
    *AlphaOmegaHosting.Com* - Hosting since 1998
    Managed Dedicated Servers and VPS
    Hosted Exchange 2010 Email Service