Allmanaged.com not answering e-mails

Hello everybody, this is my first post in the forum althoug I have been reading for a while...

I was interested in a dedicated server for our design business so we contacted Allmanaged.com to make a couple of questions as I had read the positive reviews in the boards.

But my surprise came when after sending 5-6 different e-mails and registering a couple of times in the reseller program I get no replys, no info, anything.. Probably too much success?? Perhaps they don't want new clients??

Any thoughts about this? Now I don't know what to do, where to get our needed dedicated server...

<<Signature to be setup in your profile>>
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 10-15-2005 at 10:19 AM.

Welcome to WHT

It does seem pretty strange that a company doesn't reply to your emails. I noticed they have Live Chat on their site, have you tried in there to get some response?

If your still not getting anything back from them, I would take a look at other dedicated providers. There are lots out there, you're sure to find one which will offer what you need as well as decent presales support. One place I recommend you start is the dedicated advertising forum

Good Luck
    Scott - My Spiel

I have one server there. All I can say is they are very fast responding to support emails.

How long did you wait on sales to respond. Many companies can and should be better staffed on the support side.

Perhaps give them a bit more time? I just don't know the timeframe but I have had potential customers email me 5 times in 20 minutes which is hardly enough time to respond if you are in a meeting, dealing with a problem, dealing with staff etc..
    André Allen | E: aallen(a)linovus.ca
    Linovus Holdings Inc
    Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers & Public Cloud | USA, Canada & UK - 24x7x365 Support

Hi Sigmaservers

I have been waiting and trying again during 2 weeks, I think that it's a more than reasonable time to respond. Anyway this afternoon, after the forum post, I have received an e-mail from them, so I think that things will go normally from this point.

Thanks for the help to all members

regards

Have you been sending the e-mails to sales at allmanaged.com? I'm a sagonet customer and when I have e-mailed the allamanged sales guys they usually respond within a couple hours. I would try using the live chat during business hours.

Also if all else fails which I doubt it would you can pm sagomatt on the wht forums.

Originally posted by TrevorN
    Have you been sending the e-mails to sales at allmanaged.com? I'm a sagonet customer and when I have e-mailed the allamanged sales guys they usually respond within a couple hours. I would try using the live chat during business hours.

Also if all else fails which I doubt it would you can pm sagomatt on the wht forums.
    Never hurts to show some love for Sago-Jay either he does tend to help out too
    Jason Brozena
    Total Server Solutions
    - Servers - Cloud - ECommerce Hosting
    COLO@ Colocation. Perfected. Atlanta - Dallas - Phoenix
    Weehawken - Los Angeles - Chicago - Seattle - Toronto - London - Amsterdam

Sorry jason I just didn't know if you had a wht username. Yes, jason is awesome. Also Russ is awesome and Lee and all the other sagonet people that do or don't have a wht usernames and arn't of the sales force. adam, iris, mike, etc, etc...