Recommend Authorize.Net resellers

Hi,

We need an auth.net account and I am trying to find a good reseller. 0 setup and cancellation would be great.

I am already aware of CDG - what others have you had decent experiences with?

Help much appreciated - thanks!

Thanks!!

Do you need to get account from authorize.net for any specific reason? There are other good gateways out there

Yes, i need authorize.net for this project - the software we are using is pre-integrated w/ A.N so it saves us a lot of upfront cost/time.

Which software are you using, out of curiosity?

Authorize.Net is a very solid gateway. There are also a few gateways out there that have emulation modes for it as well a few extra bells & whistles but it depends whether you have access to the payment module code itself as you'd need to just change the URL where the data is POSTed to.

Regarding your other stated needs, there are a number of merchant processors that offer free setups for Authorize.Net.
    (The more common stumbling block for many would likely be the early termination fee as most - but not all - processors charge these)

Best of luck with your search!
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

This is for moodle - an open source software package for training.

CDG was my first choice - you guys have been great before, but we are having some issues getting approved. It boils down to your approval team not quite understand the nature of the business (no its not healthcare product) - they believe it to be high risk when in fact it is probably lower risk than anything else. (Long story - we'll see what happens).

Currently it is for review. I already have a CDG account for other purposes, but this one is stuck in the system

To others - I highly recommend CDG actually - great service and stable company with good pricing.

Mikael

Originally posted by ravan
    To others - I highly recommend CDG actually - great service and stable company with good pricing.
    I second that recommendation. They are excellent with pricing and support/service is always timely and curtious.
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Originally posted by mrzippy
    I second that recommendation. They are excellent with pricing and support/service is always timely and curtious.
    True dat! Now back on track - any recommendations for other authorize.net resellers?

We may still go with CDG, but I'd like a couple of backup options going too. We're very low risk, but need someone thats willing to take the time to look at what we're doing and understand it (its guaranteed by federal law, doesnt get much better than that..)

Thanks for the nice words, Mikael & MrZippy.

BTW, Mikael, I think I know the application that you are referring to... on that one it is more an issue of our sponsoring bank as opposed to us but we'll see what I can do to help out.
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!