2Checkout.com - Questions

After going through a nightmare with Paypal I'm finally ready to make a a move, I'm using osCommerce to power my site so I'm looking for something that will work fairly seamlessly with it.

I've done a search on the forums here for people's experiences with 2Checkout, but I'm not finding the answers I need:

1. Has anyone based in the UK dealt with them? What exactly are the fees for having your funds wired into your bank account in a currency other than USD? Their rates seems to indicate one price for the first wire then a much higher rate if you continue to receive funds in this manner

2. How easy is it to impliment via osCom? Is it simply a matter of switching payment modules in the admin?

3. How long does it take for funds to arrive in a UK bank?

lastly, is there anything else I should know/look out for with them?

Interesting. I sent 2 Checkout some questions about signing up with them 2 days ago and still haven't received a response. Doesn't exactly encourage new members.

This might seem a little off the topic but, can you tell the nightmare with Paypal?

Thanks
    About-Webhosting
    Everything you need to know about web hosting business..
    Realible and low-cost web hosting..
    30 Day Money Back Guarantee & Paypal Accepted

I sent 2 Checkout some questions about signing up with them 2 days ago and still haven't received a response. Doesn't exactly encourage new members.
    They have a horrible turn around for support requests, but they have a good fraud department and process cards quickly.
    FrogJumper.com, Superb Cpanel Web Hosting.
    Excellent, High Paying Affiliate Program.

I'll second that goodydomains

Much like paypal so long as you don't have any problems with them they are great. I personally have yet to have a problem in a few months of using them (not hosting related yet) but the one or two questions I've sent took around 4 days for a reply.
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

Originally posted by atshosting
    This might seem a little off the topic but, can you tell the nightmare with Paypal?

Thanks
    In a nutshell, I sell horror DVDs and have done so for the past two years using Paypal for every transaction. All of a sudden they closed down all of our accounts claiming titles such as Hellraiser and CHildren of the Corn are "obscene". Even after many phone calls and emails all I get are form emails in response stating the same thing over and over again. The last time I rang them I was informed by the customer service person that they had been informed not to take my calls any more and that they would no longer do business with me. No explaination. I've had it with them.

In regards to 2Checkout, I feel a bit misled. They imply you can be up and running with them in a matter of a few minutes. I signed up only to discover that I'm supposed to invidually register each of my 600+ titles with them. On top of that there's no documentation on how to integrate 2Checkout with osCommerce. Their response times have already been commented on here so I have a feeling a may have to find another solution. Really a shame.