Exclamation Earth Star Warning

I signed up with Earth Star about three weeks ago. When I was first in the process of transferring my domain over to them-- the support seemed great, I could reply directly to my support person. BUT THEN, as soon as they changed the nameserver-- the support stopped. No more emailing the support person directly, you have to open a support ticket. I have three open support tickets-- they don't respond to them. I've tried to get support for two weeks now.

I give up... I just signed up with Lunarpages, as per the recommendations at this site. I'm going to take advantage of the 30 day money back guarantee from Earth Star. I'll keep you posted on whether I actually get that money back guarantee and how much struggle is involved.

I thought I'd put in this head's up, since I haven't seen any Earth Star reviews here, other than what Earth Star representatives have planted...

From my experience with them-- THE SUPPORT IS NON-EXISTANT-- BEWARE!

What is your domain name?
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog

Why?

Why do you ask Mike? Do you work for Earth Star?

Even if you do, and can help me now, it's too late because I have been soured on the service. If I have to go around posting negative reviews of a hosting service in order to get support service-- it's not worth it to me...

You know? Who need trouble? Not me...

Re: Why?

Originally posted by Marie
    Why do you ask Mike? Do you work for Earth Star?

Even if you do, and can help me now, it's too late because I have been soured on the service. If I have to go around posting negative reviews of a hosting service in order to get support service-- it's not worth it to me...

You know? Who need trouble? Not me...
    I don't know if Mike is affiliated with the company or not, but providing a domain name adds some credibility to your review. Without providing any such details, you could be someone posting about this company with no first hand experience of their service.

Smile Oh ok

Oh ok Wullie... that's a good enough reason. I entered the info in my profile. My credibility has been properly established now.