Question .com-Domains.. Yahoo, Godaddy..??

Hi all, I searched the forum for a while, but the most information is a bit outdated. I'm actually searching for a cheap and safe (bulk-) domain host to move my (~50)domains from 1and1.com.

So whats actaully the cheapest host with the ultimate 'control-panel' for all those settings like dns, forwarding, etc.? (1and1's control panel is a nightmare for more then 1 domain name)
    ..Cheap 'Whois-privacy' would be also a plus, but is important.

Yahoo? Godaddy? Anything else?

Thanks!

eNom - allows you to "be your own registrar", so to speak. But, your gonna need to find an ETP for the cheaper rates.

If you're looking for an ETP for enom, I've used Namezoom for awhile. No issues even after a change in ownership.

I moved everything I had with godaddy to enom over the past few years. I have no complaints with godaddy but enom is better suited for most hosting needs. That and after they rebuilt their site (maybe close to a year ago?) it's a lot more efficient. I only have a few minor complaints with it

Enom is far more "professional" and less loaded down with ads and extra junk services too, imho.
    http://www.charlottezweb.com
    HOSTING your livelihood

Hey, thanks for your fast response.. Great community here!!
    ..I'll look for a reseller, $29.95/yr is a bit much, right?

Not sure I'm quite following you...where are you seeing 29.95/year?
    http://www.charlottezweb.com
    HOSTING your livelihood

NameCheap is good. You could also set yourself up as a reseller with directi.