Any members of the BBB

Anyone here a member of the BBB, I am thinking of joining and just wanted to see if there was any feedback from people who may have already been members for a while.

Yes. But there are two options...you can be a normal BBB member, or a BBB Online member. They're different. To get the seal on your site legally, you have to pay for the normal BBB membership and then an additional fee for the online part.

I'm in my second year. Can't really say it's brought in any sales (though I can monitor clicks on it) but it's almost like an insurance policy for my potential and current customers that they know they have somewhere to go to report me if I wasn't providing what I guarantee.

That's the reason I keep it and look for similiar businesses to interact with.

So I don't think it will be a big sales driver, but it won't hurt if your budget can spare it.
    http://www.charlottezweb.com
    HOSTING your livelihood

Thank you, I think I am going to go for it.. I have used the BBB a few times in my life with problems I had purchasing things and I feel it is a good organization and they seem to be well organized so I am going to give it a shot..

Thanks again

We use it. I don't think it "gives us" anything more then another little bit of credability.. since we mostly provide services to our local market and those type of people like to see the "BBB" sign.

If your market is "general internet" (ie: NOT local), then I think it would be a big waste of money.
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

How much does the membership (normal, and online) cost per year in your area?

Originally posted by cbtrussell
    How much does the membership (normal, and online) cost per year in your area?
    Our yearly member fee is $550, and that includes online membership...
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!