Smile Today's Bad Idea

So, the other day i was talking with my grandmother on the phone, and she needs help with her computer.

My grandmother lives 2 towns away, in a place called pontiac. Heard of it?

Well, Pontiac is about 14 miles away.

She can't seem to explain what's happening over the phone, so i'm gonna go over there nad teach her how to use the computer.

I do not drive. I bike whenever i need to go somewhere.

I haven't slept since yesterday.

I know i am going to end up miserable out there. I realize this is a bad idea. But, i've gotta go out there and do this.

I'll report back to this thread when i get home. That should be some time around 4:30PM EST . That is, unless my bike gets stolen by the gangsters who tend to hang around my grandmother's hometown. Then I'll probably be murdered when i go out hunting for the person who stole it.

Laterios people.

lol

My grandma has lost it. Trying to change the TV station with the phone ETC....forget about computers.

Are you in Michigan?

Originally posted by LimpBagel
    Are you in Michigan?
    Was. Who knows where he is now. There has been a reported spotted near Kalamazoo. Supposedly Mike could smell some Chili being cooked up at Grandpa SWR's home.

I am in michigan. A place called oxford which is located in southeast michigan, northern oakland county.

I just got back. I didn't eat anything on the way there. At the grandmother's house she gave me some cookies. After eating the first one, she asked me if i was allergic to coconut. Shortly after that, i vomited up the cookie in her bathroom, because if it were in my system any longer, i would have had a pretty severe allergic reaction.

SWR lives in kalamazoo, which is on the west side of the state. I'm over on the east side.

Pontiac is still the ghetto. I saw some scary stuff, and rushed to get out of there asap.

On the way back, i stopped at a party store in orion to pick up some poweraide. It gave me some needed energy.

I was almost hit several times because i couldn't hear nearby traffic over the main highway's traffic. I wish i had slept, i would have been able to concentrate on the road better, and i would have had alot more energy.

The total trip was about 34 miles. I'm gonna try to stay up until 10:00pm so i can record lost. I should just type out some directions for the dad on how he can record it. But knowing him, he'll probably fall asleep in the middle of the show.

Originally posted by Mark L
    lol

Trying to change the TV station with the phone
    That's hilarious.

Originally posted by Mark L
    lol

My grandma has lost it. Trying to change the TV station with the phone ETC....forget about computers.
    I can change the volume from our phone! The whole hi-fi, tv, phone, speakers, etc, are all linked into one another (the computer isn't though ). So we can control sound via our phone....still can't hear anyone when I pick up with the remote though
    Web Handyman - Website and Internet Marketing Service

I taught my grandma how to play games and basic internet skills.
    Kerry Jones

ub3r you are one crazy person .

Originally posted by ub3r
    I am in michigan. A place called oxford which is located in southeast michigan, northern oakland county.

I just got back. I didn't eat anything on the way there. At the grandmother's house she gave me some cookies. After eating the first one, she asked me if i was allergic to coconut. Shortly after that, i vomited up the cookie in her bathroom, because if it were in my system any longer, i would have had a pretty severe allergic reaction.

SWR lives in kalamazoo, which is on the west side of the state. I'm over on the east side.

Pontiac is still the ghetto. I saw some scary stuff, and rushed to get out of there asap.

On the way back, i stopped at a party store in orion to pick up some poweraide. It gave me some needed energy.

I was almost hit several times because i couldn't hear nearby traffic over the main highway's traffic. I wish i had slept, i would have been able to concentrate on the road better, and i would have had alot more energy.

The total trip was about 34 miles. I'm gonna try to stay up until 10:00pm so i can record lost. I should just type out some directions for the dad on how he can record it. But knowing him, he'll probably fall asleep in the middle of the show.