Thread: Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver

I would like to start hosting for people that I have done websites for. I use Dreamweaver 8 and was wondering if anyone could suggest a reseller site that would best suit dreamweaver. Thanks in advance!

huh?

I'm not sure what you mean. Dreamweaver is a WYSIWYG html editor and will work with any host. Perhaps some clarification on your part is needed?

yeah...I guess my question is What would be a good reseller site for a small amount of clients?

First off whats your budget? Then what control panel would you like to use? If you arent sure, cPanel with WebHostManager is one of the most popular and would fit your needs perfectly. Then do a search in the forum.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!

Any host today will accept code from DreamWeaver, and will accept the DreamWeaver publish function.
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog

great...thanks

Any host today will accept code from DreamWeaver, and will accept the DreamWeaver publish function.
    Depending on your server sided technology, hosts will probably accept it, but it might or might not run them

Still, the DreamWeaver publish function is just a simple FTP client build into DreamWeaver, so at least 99.99% of the hosts out there should allow you to do it
    New site: www.talkutas.com