* Best Fraud Screening system

Hi,

I have just setup a merchant account and gateway with a local bank here in Saudi Arabia but the problem is they do not offer any Fraud screening system, they simply authorize and capture the funds from any credit card.

Can you guys suggest any Fraud screening system that support AVS, CVV?

Thanks
    Aiesh

2CO.com
    Worldpay.com

These have a really good screening system.

Can you guys suggest any Fraud screening system that support AVS, CVV?
    Cryos as the OP had stated he's looking for a Fraud screening system not a full merchant processor (he already has that).

That said we've been using maxmind coupled with clientexec and it's worked quite well to assist in fraud screening via geoIP and other scoring on spam listed IPs and so forth.

In any case Aiesh you'll need to do some research on this since you are probably going to be doing payments as manual charges right? If your bank's system has an API where you can interface software then you could have a plugin written and use one of the more popular billing panels such as modernbill, clientexec, oscommerce, or one of many others as there are quite a few useful client management systems.

Just some observations on what may help you out a bit more.

MaxMind would be a good option to use to provide some IP-based fraud scrubbing, BIN-to-GEO and anonymous proxy detection.

Another option that you may want to utilize would be an automated phone order verification system like FraudGate or another similiar option.

I think that implementing both of these tools - which are all gateway & merchant account independent - would help you out quite a bit. Thanks!
    CDGcommerce.com - Trusted Merchant Account Solutions since 1998
    Many thousands of successful, growing businesses benefit from our expertise every day. You can, too!
    We help merchants to eliminate gateway costs, reduce & mitigate fraud and achieve streamlined PCI compliance.
    Learn more today at http://www.cdgcommerce.com - we look forward to helping your business grow!

Based on your location you should seriously look into Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode

Thanks for the help

Thanks guys for the great help, I am using a shopping cart which was developed in-house and can develop a PHP or perl plugin to to connect to any fraud screening system.

I have another merchant account with Pago which I use Via Metacharge as a gateway. Metacharge has a great Fraud screening system called FraudGuard. I tried searching for the vendor which provides this system to Metacharge but could not find it, do you guys have any idea about it?

Thanks
    Aiesh

You know I cant remember the company name off the top of my head, but I know that there is one company that does all the geoIP checking and everything else, as well as a phone call to the newly acquired client. If I remember the name of the company Ill post it, but maybe a forum search might do it.