Question Cheap Cpanel/Whm Licenses? HELP

Hey Guys,

Does anyone know where to get cheap Cpanel / WHM Licenses that are not Vitrial Private ones? I have over 50 servers that i am moving to another Datacenter and that Datacenter doesn't have Cpanel. THere was a site about 6 Months ago that was selling them for 20 Dollars a Piece. Any help on this Please Thank you

About the cheapest i've seen is $49/mo per server. There was a thread in the hosting related offer's section a few weeks back IIRC (was a sticky).
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

I don't know if it's an option, but cpskins.com claims to offer a radiance skin that looks identical no matter what cp you are using. I can only assume it mimics cpanel even if you use DA. Maybe you can look into that?

Do you need cpanel for functionality or do you want it so your clients don't see a change?
    I provide colo

EMail me for details.

If you have 50 servers, it will be cheaper to go directly with cPanel. Contact their sales team in regards to bulk leases. I believe for 50 licenses, they are around $33 USD per month each, but I could be wrong.
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

I would deffinetely just goto cpanel for bulk of that volume
    ›› Cheap Reseller and Shared Hosting - Tekneeks.net
    ›› www.tekneeks.net - affordable cpanel reseller and shared hosting
    ›› www.graphicforge.net - community for graphic and web designers

You definitely need to contact Cpanel and become a Partner NOC.

Becoming a cPanel Distributor
    If you wish to obtain 10 or more internal dedicated server licenses (or 50 virtual server licenses) and would like information on becoming a cPanel Partner NOC, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and ask for information. If you wish to start off with less than 10 licenses or offer licenses for external customers, we recommend the Yearly or One Time License options or going through one of our Distributors listed below.
    Comodo/Trustix was offering them for $29.99, but they stopped offering them recently. That might be what you were thinking of.
    [QuickPacket™] [AS46261]
    Located in Atlanta, GA and Los Angeles, CA
    Dedicated Servers, KVM, Xen & OpenVZ VPS, Co-location, R1Soft Data Backup, Shared & Reseller Hosting

Originally posted by QuickPacket
    You definitely need to contact Cpanel and become a Partner NOC.

Comodo/Trustix was offering them for $29.99, but they stopped offering them recently. That might be what you were thinking of.
    I don't think Trustix is supporting cPanel at all anymore, actually :/

Originally posted by elix
    I don't think Trustix is supporting cPanel at all anymore, actually :/
    That's what I said. They stopped offering Cpanel.
    [QuickPacket™] [AS46261]
    Dedicated Servers, KVM, Xen & OpenVZ VPS, Co-location, R1Soft Data Backup, Shared & Reseller Hosting

Originally posted by QuickPacket
    That's what I said. They stopped offering Cpanel.
    Yeah, I know, but I was speaking of actual cPanel support as well. (can't install cPanel on Trustix, I believe)

Sorry if that's what you meant...

Originally posted by elix
    Yeah, I know, but I was speaking of actual cPanel support as well. (can't install cPanel on Trustix, I believe)

Sorry if that's what you meant...

Cpanel has stated that they will support Trustix with updates as long as Comodo cooperates with them.
    [QuickPacket™] [AS46261]

You may also want to try and contact http://www.cplicensing.net/ I am sure they can probably work out a deal with you.

Hey Guys,

Thank you I will look into everything you guys said. This just sucks man I wish i could find that site where they have it for 20 dollars.

anyways Thanks Again

Originally posted by FluidHosts
    Hey Guys,

Thank you I will look into everything you guys said. This just sucks man I wish i could find that site where they have it for 20 dollars.

anyways Thanks Again
    No one has it for $20 legitimately.
    [QuickPacket™] [AS46261]

The people that have it for $20 are generally offering it as an internal use license only. They are basically using it as a loss leader to co-lo services, dedicated servers, etc.

http://www.cpskins.com/ offers cPanel licenses for $47, I think thats the cheapest I have seen around anywhere.

Why not pick a datacenter that does have cpanel?

Originally posted by FluidHosts
    Hey Guys,

anyways Thanks Again
    where are you moving your servers to? any decent sized data center is gonna have a someone in there with some volume Cpanel licenses... they can offer you internal pricing even if they just colo themselves.. and they would likely want to give you licenses at internal costs because the more they license out the cheaper their own licenses get.

Hi There,

The lowest regular price you will find is about $52 a month. We partner with CPskins.com to offer the $47 rate when you buy a CPskin
    Jeff F
    BuyCPanel.com - Instant CPanel and VPS License Activations!
    Lowest-Priced External CPanel Licenses
    http://www.BuyCPanel.com

Am I the only one that thinks that $52/month for even 1 license of cPanel is expensive? (I know there are alternatives and that market forces/demands allow the price to stay up this high. I guess thats First Mover Advantage for you!)

*scratches head and considers the possibility of hiring developers to build alternative control panel* :-)

Roj
    Web Hosting? Been there. Done that.
    I am niyogi.

Originally posted by niyogi
    Am I the only one that thinks that $52/month for even 1 license of cPanel is expensive?
    Personally, I think the cPanel product is worth this amount for a one-off license. It is a decent product with a lot of demand. I would question what you think it is actually worth? If you weren't buying it in bulk, what would you pay for 1 license?

We have been offering CPanel since before it became a commercial product. We have hundreds of happy license owners. CPanel's ability to be an "always updated" product - in my opinion - seperates it from the rest.
    Jeff F
    BuyCPanel.com - Instant CPanel and VPS License Activations!
    Lowest-Priced External CPanel Licenses
    http://www.BuyCPanel.com

Definately go with cPanel directly, your rates will drop per server! It's a bit of a process to become a NOC, but they are pretty quick on it!