Colo in/near Dallas, TX

I'm looking to colo a low traffic 4U rackmount server in or near the Dallas, TX area.

Could someone suggest to me some good places for colo? Being as I've worked for ISP's and colo's in the past, I am at a loss of knowing a good one to go with, since every place I ever worked for, I wouldn't recommend

<<Signature to be setup in your profile>>
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 10-13-2005 at 09:09 AM.

Check out colo4dallas.com, they have some good deals and have excellent network and tech support.
    crucialparadigm - Affordable, Reliable, Professional :
    Web Hosting
    24/7 Support Web Hosting Reseller Hosting Cloud/VPS Plans Dedicated Servers

I would second colo4dallas. They are a topnotch facility.

thePlanet is ok but last time we had machines there 2 of them were sent back damaged from poor packing..

I would recommend ThePlanet.com ... they do single servers and have an amazing network.
    bye

Theplanet

Theplanet will not sell colo now unless you purchase a full cabinet (42U) ...

sad..

Re: Theplanet

Originally posted by rcaston
    Theplanet will not sell colo now unless you purchase a full cabinet (42U) ...

sad..
    I don't know, it may be saving people alot of trouble......

CPC Servers

I've had great experiences with CPC Servers

They also have a suite in the InfoMart, and James is a great guy who'll always answer the phone (or get back to you right away), meet you at the datacenter, entertain custom requests, everything.
    They'll do as low as just 1U, although for anything less than a full cabinet I think you'll need to call ahead ~1 hour if you ever need physical access.

We started colocating with them in July, and I have nothing but praise for them.
    It was our first colo'd server, and they've done everything to make sure we were taken care of.
    We've been adding servers steadily and definitely plan to do more business with them.
    Last edited by bilalk; 10-13-2005 at 03:26 PM.

colo4dallas +1
    RimuHosting.com - VPS Hosting and Dedicated Server Hosting since 2003
    Pingability.com - Peace of Mind Web Site Monitoring