99% Off Shared & Reseller Hosting Packages @ ServerPlex!

ServerPlex.com is offering 99% off all Shared & Reseller hosting packages!

Coupon Code: 99OFF

Starting your own hosting business or bringing together that new website you've had planned has never been easier! Shared hosting packages start at only $4.99 and Reseller hosting packages at only $19.99!

With 99% off your first month, you've got nothing to loose and everything to gain and ALL hosting plans are backed by ServerPlex.com's full 30 day money back guarantee!

--------------------------------

Client Testimonials

"Serverplex is, by and far, the best host I've had. I discovered them on a webhost discussion forum, when I wanted a specific package. One of Serverplex's reps said, "We can do that," and I haven't looked back since. The price is great, the servers are extremely reliable, and the people--from tech support to billing--are helpful, not to mention very nice. I would highly recommend Serverplex to anyone who wants affordable, dependable, friendly service." - Dara North

"I can't thank you enough for your prompt response to my query. I am deeply impressed by your responsiveness." - Jamie Kirkpatrick Director, kirkconsulting.co.uk.

"ServerPlex is the most professional company I have worked with. We let them take over our networking project after another company shuffled us around. They did a superb job and will be recommended to all my collegues! Roberto and the whole ServerPlex staff are a pleasure to work with!" - Wisal A., Bank Motor Sales, San Jose, CA

--------------------------------

Questions?: ServerPlex Help Desk | ServerPlex Support Forums

Or, if you'd rather contact me directly, simply send an e-mail to jonathan [at] serverplex.com with all your questions and I will be more than happy to answer them for you!

Here's a question for you Johnatan

I've been with Serverplex for over 2 years and have had so many issues with my email that it's time for me to move on.
    Serverplex has never been able to figure out what the problem was. Just dumb replies like, "um, looks to me like your email is working fine now. We're not sure what the problem was"

So, guys, take some courses on how to run a company, like, what qualifications people need to have to troubleshoot.