Unhappy HELP! Moving from QMail to CPanel?

Hi!

I sure hope someone can help me out here

I have an account on a web hosting company's server and they run QMail and QMailAdmin + SQWebMail.

We have 100+ email accounts on the server and because we've been utilising their webmail, there is a *lot* of actual emails on it as well.

However, their server has been giving a lot of trouble and now that we have our own server with CPanel, I would like to move the accounts to our server.. thing is, I don't know how to move the emails that are sitting on the old server (and I don't have root access to it.. it's just a shared hosting account).

Anyone have any idea how I can copy over the emails (and hopefully the email accounts) to the new server which runs CPanel & CPPOP?

*Any* help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Kristy

You can setup those mailboxes accordingly in your domain cPanel account then login to each individual mailbox using webmail and do a POP fetch/retrieve of mails from your qmail server. Best is to move all mails in your qmail mailbox to its INBOX not those IMAP folder so that all mails in that mailbox can be copied/retrieved over to your cpanel domain mailbox... ...

That is one way I can think of... I might be wrong though :p