Darn... Her credit card maxed out and my mom aint happy!

www.valvehosting.com did not use their moms CC, but perhaps you did!

How about that, you started a hosting company, you used your moms or dads card, perhaps even your own (for those 18+).

You signed up for the cheapest reseller you could find and went to work on your website. Eventualy a few customers came along and some paid you for the whole year! Thats great..

Now after a few weeks of trouble tickets, emails and others you grew worried for the responsibility of owning a hosting company. When you realised that you actualy have to start spending some dollars on software and support, now phpcoin didnt seem to do it anymore... and Modernbill is too expensive or troublesome, you realised that you simply dont have money to spare.. Nothing wrong with it..

you tried, you did you best... dont go bust.. get some cash!

The dream of your huge hosting firm all of the sudden looks more like a headache and your girlfriend complains about the time you spend behind your pc to answer all the emails from clients who want ASP on UNIX or who are waiting for their new Creditcard and if you can extend the period a little! ,

ah well you think I might as well quite as this is costing me more then it brings in and its not worth the hassle.. I am scared to go to sleep, what if someone signs up or complains and I am just 2 hours into my dreams.. they will have to wait 6 hours before I can respond.. ahhhh the troubles I have!

If you recognize yourself in the little silly story above you better stop!

But hold on, you have some customers that already paid for the year, I bet you dont have that safe in your companies account to refund, I mean who would? Its all profit right...

Well, we will buy you out! Valvehosting.com will continue where you left of and leave you with a nice one time payment or commission based deal.

Dont worry, we will help you! send us a pm with the details of your project and how good or bad things are and we work something out!

Thank you

would you be interested in a UK host ?

Jamie.. why dont you use your own account and time and effort instead of using my thread... what the hell!. moderators nice to see your active on this.. my god

Inihon Valve,

You can always report a post to a helpdesk if you notice some users doing stupid thing.... instead of waiting for a mod to look at your thread.

Thanks,
    Net
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Creative title, but I think some young folks just as myself can handle big business just as well as you can. By the way you can get a credit card when your under 18 and I may show you one day (just because I love your creative titles)

Very creative approach to buying customers, however you should get someone to proofread and fix the spelling and grammar errors. They make you look a bit like the kids you're trying to buy...

Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Ahhh, I am not English.. as you can see from the company profile were in Japan... lets compare your japanese to my English hahahaha.. But your right.. I should have a proofreader for WHT...