* Look for recommendation for private label hosting

I have an account with carinet/ibizconsole. I am currently with the 5000 sites for 50 a month. Their service use to be really good a couple years ago but since then, I've lost about 90 percent of my clients because of consistent problems with my clients/sites getting their email. Often times it doesn't work at all, some times, it arrives days- weeks later .... The http access appears to always work well , it's just the email situation which I'm trying to resolve.
    Can anyone recommend a good reseller white label in the pricing range with consistent good performance?
    thanks
    devon

What is your budget?

I need to stay under 100 dollars a month for now - I may not be realistic...

With that kind of budget, you can get a fully managed dedicated server

Originally posted by commit1Anthony
    ... and I just spit out my rum.

Originally posted by inogenius
    ... and I just spit out my rum.
    Agreed. Commit1, you CANNOT get a fully managed server for under $100. Unmanaged, yes, fully managed? Never.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Oh god! Look what I started!!! Who are some of the other big names in provate white label hosting?? I already know of carinet obviously...
    thanks
    d

Hi dkyle,

The premier provider in whitelabel reseller hosting is Resellers Panel, hands down.

A runner-up would be HostCentric.

Both are currently allowing you to start for free with no monthly fees. Hope that helps you out some!
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

Hey - that IS a help! Mucho grass-***!!

Where would that be?

Originally posted by elix
    Agreed. Commit1, you CANNOT get a fully managed server for under $100. Unmanaged, yes, fully managed? Never.

don't ever say never, it is possible. perhaps you haven't found a company that can provide such services in that price range as of yet?

Originally posted by elix
    Hosting Seems to be getting cheaper and cheaper by the day ( not that its a good thing) but saying you "cannot" find such a thing just isn't true anymore.

don't ever say never, it is possible. perhaps you haven't found a company that can provide such services in that price range as of yet?
    This is really for a different debate, however I'll just comment with this.

Sometimes there is a difference between what is advertised, and what is actually offered. As someone who knows the costs of support fee's, power, bandwidth, and hardware, offering a fully managed server for $100 just isn't feasible.

Fully managed dedicated server for under $100 is a joke, there is a difference between fully managed, managed, and unmanaged.

You will find many resellers who will be able to accommodate your needs within your budget, you might also want to take a look at VPS solutions.

How much disk space & bandwidth are you currently using with your host?

Best of luck with your search