T-Shirt Advertising?

Well I am going to try advertising on T-Shirts. I can get a good deal from a local company that would put a logo and some more on it. Just wondering if anyone else have tried it? How well did it work for you?

t-shirt advertising works as long as its not too much info, name and number really big, I work with some Tshirt vendors, I do tees for moving companies. Any questions just ask

Originally posted by BlakIce
    t-shirt advertising works as long as its not too much info, name and number really big, I work with some Tshirt vendors, I do tees for moving companies. Any questions just ask
    I was thinking the logo and what the business is really.

You should pay really pretty girls to wear them. That or give them to homeless people! You'd prob. get some publicity + it's a nice thing to do!
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

This seems like an interesting idea. Maybe start selling t-shirts and mugs for lower level packages, and giving them away for the upper levels. Interesting.
    FrogJumper.com, Superb Cpanel Web Hosting.
    Excellent, High Paying Affiliate Program.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to walk around publicly with a t-shirt that I received from a web hosting company after I purchased a package :x

I will be having shirts made for my company. Polo's with company name and my title under it.

and i'd make some for me and my friends) really good idea......
    let's be ahead of fashion style...)))

cant you do all of this stuff at cafepress?
    Best Host Gator Coupons www.HostGatorDeals.com

Originally posted by VolkNet
    That or give them to homeless people!
    The shirts will say, "I used to be a web host!"
    Scott Burns, President
    BQ Internet Corporation
    Remote Rsync and FTP backup solutions
    *** http://www.bqbackup.com/ ***

Well I was not thinking about giving the shirts to clients. Though that might work. Though more like a shirt for me since I am around town all the time 6 times a week for the most part. I run into people on a daily basis and I am in popular spots where everyone seems to go. I think it would be a good way to advertise.

actually giving them to those people who panhandle at traffic lights might be good...tell them you'll pay them x dollars per day that they wear it

Make it bright yellow or safety orange with your domain on it
    I reserve the right to be wrong at all times

phpbb forums without hosting fees

don't expect to much business to come from t-shirt advertising.... its more of a fun cool thing to do. But give it a shot maybe it could work for your business.

Best of luck Torith!

Originally posted by WebRhino CEO
    don't expect to much business to come from t-shirt advertising.... its more of a fun cool thing to do. But give it a shot maybe it could work for your business.

Best of luck Torith!
    Oh I know I would not expect a lot of business from it, but I think it would be another good way to get the name out. Just like I have a great idea for advertising on my car. It is quick, easy, and people will remember it .

yea, we do the samething Torith... we have our Rhino printed on t-shirts and car advertising people love it. Email me your address and I will send you out one of our t-shirts once we get our new shippment in.

For those of you who were joking or half-kidding about using bums to advertise...

http://bumvertising.com/

It's even trademarked!

Very cool rhino, WebRhino! I am more of a designer than anything else and I have to say very impressive work on your site

thank you very much bkendall... Look out for ver 3.0 of our web site coming out before the end of this year... sure to knock the socks off many = -)

yes, let us know when it is released I would love to check it out.

Originally posted by exclaim
    For those of you who were joking or half-kidding about using bums to advertise...

http://bumvertising.com/

It's even trademarked!
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

I use t-shirt advertising and it seems to work well. Try to come up with some funny stuff so people actually read it.
    bsleek.com - web site design, promotional items, printing, graphic design, CD ROM design and duplication.

what are some examples of your humor Joe?

I doubt it would work, people would forget they look away.