Hand drawn logo/ illustration

I need a hand drawn logo / illustration. I need a couple of sketches ASAP. Im not willing to pay for sketches.. Im willing to pay for the final work. These sketches will let me know if im interested.

ITS NEEDED ASAP.. I CANT REACH MY OTHER DESIGNER...

Please contact me via pm with pricing and portfolio, then ill contact you back and let you know whats up

castlemelody is a great company, i would suggest checking them out. They did work for me once.

Originally posted by MikeWalczak
    castlemelody is a great company, i would suggest checking them out. They did work for me once.
    I second that, great designers.
    "You donít learn to hack, you hack to learn"

Originally posted by DislexiK
    I second that, great designers.
    I third that

Definitely forth that His WHT username is "consul" and the website and mascots are here: http://www.castlemelody.com/illustration.html

Good luck.
    Custom logo design
    17+ years of experience, customers in over 100 countries
    www.ypson.com

Greetings!

Thank you very much everyone for the nice comments and recommendation. We really appreciate it.

You take care all !

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.