Job Description and Responsibilities:
The successful applicant will be required to download 4 movie clips per day ranging in length from about 15 to 25 minutes from a location to be provided. He/she will then edit these movie clips -- this mostly involves splicing other, short, movie clips we’ll provide into the larger movie clips -- and encode them using the Windows Media Encoder. Once encoded, the new movie clips will be uploaded to a few different servers. He/she will also need to describe the content of the movie clip in a single sentence.
- Fast internet access: 30 kilobyte/s upload/download speed minimum
- Good command of the English language: you need to be able to describe the movies using proper spelling/grammar and a rich vocabulary.
- Good computer skills
- Ability to Innovate
- The typical “soft skills”
While these are not required, we are much more likely hire a person that possesses these skills/abilities/knowledge since it means less training we'll need to do. These are listed in order of importance, starting with the most important.
- Familiarity with video editing software
- Familiarity with newsgroups (emphasis on uploading)
- Familiarity with BitTorrent (emphasis on .torrent creation)
- Basic FTP knowledge
- Basic HTML knowledge
$500 USD every 15 days + performance based bonuses
This position is not related to the web hosting industry. You will be working with materials of an adult nature, if you are offended by such content, do not apply. Due to legal reasons, we are unable to hire anyone under 18 for this position.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to include information about your experience with video editing/newsgroups/BitTorrent if it is not explicitly mentioned in your resume.