Ripped Design! Stay Away From Global Webseller!!!

I paid Global Webseller to design me a layout for my buisness.

I paid him and I learened that my design is RIPPED from another website, which is also a webhosting company. They had their design LONG before mine was even bought, so I know it is a complete rip.

The flash version is the same as the design was that he showed me, but I didn't want flash so I only had an html version.

He says he sent me other designs but he never did, and the one he tried to push on me SUCKED and wasn't worth 90 bucks, yet he said it was worth 400! I think not.

Site he ripped: http://www.netrillium.com/

My site: http://www.digitaldreamspace.com

This is an outrage and I now don't know what I will do for a design, since I am now having to get a new design, and I cannot afford it right now, since I was diagnosed with Epilepsy and have to take medication that costs 300 dollars a bottle.

STAY AWAY from globalwebseller!!!!!

I have reported him to paypal, which was all he was worried about. I have also reported him to the BBB.

The template is from templatemonster.com
    I saw that template around in several sites.
    Your site is too ugly, sorry to say so.
    The guy rip and make your site is definitely a bad artist.
    It's not worth 100 bucks

interesting, that is why many people donot go for new freelancers and designers.

my sinciere suggestions is to design by yourslef or choose an designer and pay him half and then pay him after u have fully satisfied with him.

Originally posted by spechackers
    interesting, that is why many people donot go for new freelancers and designers.

my sinciere suggestions is to design by yourslef or choose an designer and pay him half and then pay him after u have fully satisfied with him.
    Yep go with that. Make sure they are a trusted designer. Im lucky to have met a great designer for my company, he now runs it with me .
    http://www.viperhosting.net
    ViperHosting 2005. The new generation "Excellence doesn't have to be expensive"

I am shockingly experiencing those designers scam arts after i have been abused by fissioneffect/digital3d very badly.
    I was really unawared how scamful are web design industry.

honestly, i think you just wasted your time reporting him. your site isn't close enough to the other site. also, as a designer, when someone steals my site, i figure that that's unavoidable. also, it's how people learn. i guarantee that ingo's (@ 24-7media.de) first stuff was pretty sad looking and looked like someone else's, but with time, designers usually get better and develop a style of their own. let the kids have their fun. keep in mind, the originator will always be the richer. Asterik Studio(.com) was the first with the look they created. Within a couple of years, probably 10 companies spawned with their same look. do they care? yes, but only a little. people are going to pay them way more than they'd pay some "copy."

best of luck.
    z
    Eleven2 Web Hosting is helping the Red Cross
    Eleven2 Hosting - www.eleven2.com
    Help The Red Cross - www.redcross.org

That isnt just a rip its a terrible rip, you can see where he has screenshot the server then cut it out and placed it in the header, other than that the site isnt very similar from what I can see because he cant rip the other parts as easily. It infuriates me how rippers like this cost the freelance market and take away work from new designers like myself, because of thingslike this I will be joining a design team where I am more likely to get work.

On a side note, how is it that your company offers web design, if you yourself are looking for a new web designer?
    Coding my way to oblivion.

Definatly ripped, but I have to say it wasn't even a very good one

I love it when some of these design companies claim that they can design sites, when in fact they just make horrible rips of TM templates.

Oh man.