Thread: Fadhost???

Fadhost???

Just came across this service called Fadhost.

Searched in the forum but no word. Does anyone know anything about this service.

Record created on 2005/7/16

seems like they are very new into the industry, that may be the reason you are not finding any history on them

They are not listed in any search engines, how were you able to find them?

Looks to be yet another venture of member Fahd

hmm.. well, there would be another reason why you haven't heard of them... their prices are ridiculously low, you're not offered that much, and suspicion is high because of those issues as well as the issue of reliability and support.

if you go with them, good luck. let us know how things go.
    grace and peace.
    z
    Eleven2 Web Hosting is helping the Red Cross
    Eleven2 Hosting - www.eleven2.com
    Help The Red Cross - www.redcross.org

Originally posted by Zach-E2
    hmm.. well, there would be another reason why you haven't heard of them... their prices are ridiculously low, you're not offered that much, and suspicion is high because of those issues as well as the issue of reliability and support.

if you go with them, good luck. let us know how things go.
    grace and peace.
    z

So which is it? Prices are too low or you are not offered that much?
    It can't be both ways.

What experience do you have with this host?

Let me guess, none.
    You just decided to post here to try and bad mouth a host so you could get your signature noticed.

Am I wrong? Perhaps you could explain.

they're new...i'd say wait a few months for the reviews to come out

Originally posted by Kiren
    they're new...i'd say wait a few months for the reviews to come out
    Chances are they won't wait for reviews to find out if they should go with them. I say move on in your search.

do companeis actually buy reviews? i heard of that happening...

Originally posted by Kiren
    do companeis actually buy reviews? i heard of that happening...
    I too have heard that. You must be careful to see if hosting review sites are affiliated or owned by certain web hosting companies. If so, the reviews may be biased, and results may be skewed.

Originally posted by spikez202
    Chances are they won't wait for reviews to find out if they should go with them. I say move on in your search.

Or perhaps go with the host in question since nobody seems to be able to come up with a legitmate reason not to, other than to get the signatures noticed.

It looks like the host in question is part of this company:

http://www.korambayil.com/

As folks have already pointed out, they look pretty new, as the domain name was registered on July 16th. But in my opinion, that in itself is not enough of a reason to not use a particular host. Try contacting their support center, and see what kind of information you can glean from that contact. I myself would not disregard them for the sole reason that they appear to be new to the business.

DISCLAIMER: If you do a whois on my domain name, you will see it was registered July 30th or thereabouts. myNameWeb.com, however, is my second hosting company.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress • Joomla • OpenCart • Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

Originally posted by blue27
    Or perhaps go with the host in question since nobody seems to be able to come up with a legitmate reason not to, other than to get the signatures noticed.
    [derail]Hah, oh man, I've been hibernating from these forums for a while and when I come back the attacks that I had long forgotten are still eminent. I think the forums would benefit if we all didn't attack everyone that seem to have underlying motives. We all do sometimes, and the hypocrisy exhibited is just overwhelming. (No disrespect to anyone intended, as Blue27 as I recall was/is a respectable member)[/derail]

Why then, do we always stress to the prospectful customer to search for hosting reviews - you would then be contradicting one of the most commonly distributed caveats on this forum. My intent was not to totally disregard the host in question as a prospect, rather to point out the fact, if the prospectful customer was looking for a review to make their decision, it'd be best to move on, as reviews for new companies usually take a while to appear.
    Last edited by spikez202; 10-10-2005 at 10:15 PM.

Originally posted by spikez202
    [BI come back the attacks that I had long forgotten are still eminent[/B]
    I don't know what attacks you are referring to.

The fact is, too many people here look up a whois report and find out when a domain was registered and then think they are some sort of expert on the matter.

If anyone had taken the time to either ignore this thread or do a little simple research, rather than just immediately try to put down the host in question, they may have discovered that, while FadHost is relatively new, they are owned by a member of this forum who has been in business since at least 2003 and is a Community Guide here.

While this does not guarantee anything about the host it should at least afford them the benefit of the doubt and not just a bunch of competitors splashing their signatures around.

Originally posted by blue27
    I don't know what attacks you are referring to.

The fact is, too may people here look up a whois report and find out when a domain was registered and then think they are some sort of expert on the matter.

If anyone had taken the time to either ignore this thread or do a little simple research, rather than just immediately try to put down the host in question, they may have discovered that, while FadHost is relatively new, they are owned by a member of this forum who has been in business since at least 2003 and is a Community Guide here.

While this does not guarantee anything about the host it should at least afford them the benefit of the doubt and not just a bunch of competitors splashing their signatures around.
    Ehh, touché.