Any known cpanel/whm issues with PHP 5.x

I have been considering upgrading to PHP5 but am concerned about any known issues with major scripts breaking like Neomail, Horde etc.

Anyone on PHP5.x?
    Kimrari

on the cPanel forums, they say or helpers say you should add the extension as in .php5

I haven't tried fully upgrading to php5 but i installed it so some clients can use it.
    Remote Hands and Your Local Tech for the Los Angeles area.

(310) 573-8050 - LinkedIn

cpanel uses an internal version of php for the horde/neomail/etc.. You will be fine.
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Re: Any known cpanel/whm issues with PHP 5.x

Originally posted by kimrari
    I have been considering upgrading to PHP5 but am concerned about any known issues with major scripts breaking like Neomail, Horde etc.

Anyone on PHP5.x?
    We are running php5 with Cpanel and no problems with the mail programs. However neomail is gone if you update because of the new security risks. I had to fix some OSCommerce sites and Cerberus Support center because of PHP 5
    Regards,
    Randy
    Okie Net Web Hosting

You should be prepared to hear lots of problems from ur customers that have forums running as most forums are not compatible with php5 we had to downgrade to php4 just for the same reason. So , there is basically not an issue with php5 and cpanel and whm but its an issue with the forums cause most are note compatible yet.
    So , its your choice to decide.