Thumbs down Turnkeyresellers / Digital Hosting Service - BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

The date I pay for my account is Oct 5, 2005 2:51 PM
    The welcome letter I received is Date: Oct 6, 2005 2:27 AM

The first problem of them is.....
    the login username is "0"
    as someone had posted here before, the same problem again
    (Im remorse why I didnt make a search here b4 I order.....)

Then, I ask them to solve the problem, they (actually I think only Tommy is working) solve this problem by 10 mins, a great work !!

but at the same time, I ask for 2 unique IP for my nameserver,
    I wait and wait, re-open new ticket for asking the same question, still no one is going to help me.

what I think is that, adding IP is a profit, for a company to making profit is still require a long time, so how about if I request something that will not making money for them, like support?

That's why I think it is time for me to do something....

from the account is setup until, I havent use anything they provide to me, so I'm asking a refund by sending them a paypal Disputed, asking in the ticket, and here. what I want is a refund as I dont think I get what I want and I havent use anything I had purchase.

FYI the following is the support ticket screenshot......

http://hkwebspace.com/dhs_1.jpg
    http://hkwebspace.com/dhs_2.jpg
    http://hkwebspace.com/dhs_3.jpg

Wow, that it no good at all. I am sorry to hear this has happened to you, I think you need some one with more responsibility hosting you. good luck in the future

Yeah, I've been seeing a lot of threads about these guys lately. Hopefully you'll find a better host who treasures their customers more.
    ColoInSeattle - From 1U to cage space colocation in Seattle
    ServerStadium - Affordable Dedicated Servers
    Come visit our 18k sq ft. facility in Seattle!
    Managed Private Cloud | Colocation | Disaster Recovery | Dedicated Servers

Look at this thread, there are more guys who are suffering with DHS,

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...42#post3420042

Wow, 3 and a half days..

That's well over the minimum 24 hours

Wow, look at those prices.. You KNOW they are overselling.. You can't make a profit.

They only have 1000GB bandwidth on each server, there's no way 3 advanced plans (=ing 900GB) selling at 29.95 could make him a profit, as he atleast has to be paying $85-90.

Just an observation.. But it's looking bad.

their site doesn't look unique. I think i've see similar banners before.

just wanted to point out.

Sorry to hear about your trouble, you might want to research on your next host, best of luck

You KNOW they are overselling..
    To continue your idea... For shared hosting massive overselling is more likely to be sustainable because users often don't use anything close to their allotments, but most resellers will keep on adding more and more websites and use more and more web space. Massively oversold reseller accounts are high risk business; as such, they are high risk for the one who buys them as well.

Originally posted by ldcdc
    To continue your idea... For shared hosting massive overselling is more likely to be sustainable because users often don't use anything close to their allotments, but most resellers will keep on adding more and more websites and use more and more web space. Massively oversold reseller accounts are high risk business; as such, they are high risk for the one who buys them as well.
    Let me just add my point of view, most resellers will keep adding more and more websites - that's true. The solution is quick and simple, add a new server and move a few resellers there, problem solved.
    Last edited by ZoneServ.com; 10-09-2005 at 04:48 PM.
    Best regards,
    Gil - ZoneServ.com.

The solution is quick and simple, add a new server and move a few resellers there, problem solved.
    That's like a broke family with 20 children saying: "OK, we're overcrowded in this house. What we need to do is buy a new house and half of us will go and live there."

The smart kid will say: With what money are you going to buy that house dad?!!

That's like a broke family with 20 children saying: "OK, we're overcrowded in this house. What we need to do is buy a new house and half of us will go and live there."

The Smart kid would say: "Daddy, Daddy! Sell me. Sell me."

*looks around* WHOOPS! You didn't just hear that.

Hey mate,

That's were you are wrong, why would the family be broke?

The family father and mother are well educated and provide professional help for businesses. They have the money to even buy a fancy house in a quality neighborhood .
    Best regards,
    Gil - ZoneServ.com.

Originally posted by ZoneServ.com
    Hey mate,

That's were you are wrong, why would the family be broke?

The family father and mother are well educated and provide professional help for businesses. They have the money to even buy a fancy house in a quality neighborhood .
    And then all the hamsters and gerbils lived in perfect harmony, as the world turned in perfect circles, until a comet came and...

BOOM!

Originally posted by ScreamingEaglePC
    And then all the hamsters and gerbils lived in perfect harmony, as the world turned in perfect circles, until a comet came and...

BOOM!
    Heh, oh well
    Best regards,
    Gil - ZoneServ.com.

OK Gil, I will put this in simpler terms for you: Say resellers use on average 70% of what the provider gives them, while, due to overselling, the provider can make a profit only if they use under 50%. The business model fails deplorably and obviously there are no money now for that new server. Your "new server" solution is not an elixir.

OK Gil, I will put this in simpler terms for you: Say resellers use on average 70% of what the provider gives them, while, due to overselling, the provider can make a profit only if they use under 50%. The business model fails deplorably and obviously there are no money now for that new server. Your "new server" solution is not an elixir.
    Resellers do not use 70% average, and the provide can make profit if they use 80%, 60%, 40% or 20% and lower. It all depands on how you do business, or to be more exact your business model.
    Best regards,
    Gil - ZoneServ.com.

Gil, I was just creating a scenario. The figures were bogus. It doesn't matter if the resellers use 10%, if the host only makes a profit when resellers use under 5%.

You know very well what I'm talking about, but you choose to pretend you're not on the same page with me. I can only find this hilarious.

Gil, I was just creating a scenario. The figures were bogus. It doesn't matter if the resellers use 10%, if the host only makes a profit when resellers use under 5%.

You know very well what I'm talking about, but you choose to pretend you're not on the same page with me. I can only find this hilarious.
    Well I truly find your replies disappointing, just because it's not your way doesn't mean it's wrong and/or false. Give it some thought.
    Best regards,
    Gil - ZoneServ.com.

My replies in the last few days have been more acid than usual due to some serious issues I had and still have with a certain host. I apologise for my unwarranted extra harshness towards you Gil.

I still stick to my point though, that unreasonable levels of overselling lead to the inability of buying that new server you were mentioning earlier.

I agree, Dan!

Originally posted by ScreamingEaglePC
    I agree, Dan!
    Thank you very much ScreamingEaglePC. Somehow, you agreeing with me on this simple debate, means a lot to me at this point in time.

I still stick to my point though, that unreasonable levels of overselling lead to the inability of buying that new server you were mentioning earlier.
    And I will stick to my point .
    Best regards,
    Gil - ZoneServ.com.