Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,211

    Question What's everyone upto this evening?

    I'm at home learning 3D Max and having a few drinks, everyone else?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    6,596
    I will be going to see Wallace and Gromit

    Rus
    Rus Foster - Director of Cloud @ UK2 Group
    VPS.net - True Cloud Hosting powered by OnApp and HP SANS
    Tel: +447714137805 | Email: rghf@uk2group.com

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,750
    Watching the England Game

    Then i'm not sure whats going on, Maybe go out for some grub

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    144
    Well, here its Sat 8:45PM
    I'll go to Drag Race track at
    around 11:00PM and burn
    some rubber there till 4:00AM

    We don't have any proper track here
    but there is a long and vacant road
    near seaside know as Devils Point, on
    weekends it turns into racers heaven
    You can find all sorts of modified civics,
    Z350s, skylines, merc's etc here. Golf course
    is also parallel to this road, so its pretty
    cool at night!
    We've cleaned up the air, but polluted our souls,
    We've conquered the atom, but not our prejudice,
    We write more, but learn less.
    [WHTHOLIC]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    2,752
    I just end up eating for 'Fast'.
    I drank 'Red bull' to get even more active and work all night today
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    697
    Eating Breakfast/Lunch, have to give a few tennis lessons, going out with my girl, and then... STUDY STUDY STUDY

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    2,752
    Originally posted by WHTHOLIC
    Well, here its Sat 8:45PM
    I'll go to Drag Race track at
    around 11:00PM and burn
    some rubber there till 4:00AM

    We don't have any proper track here
    but there is a long and vacant road
    near seaside know as Devils Point, on
    weekends it turns into racers heaven
    You can find all sorts of modified civics,
    Z350s, skylines, merc's etc here. Golf course
    is also parallel to this road, so its pretty
    cool at night!
    Have you by any chance seen white Santro with 13 inch RIMS , Spoiler , NOSE ? That's mine
    What car do you ? I have never seen you in Devilz Point.

    I don't go there often last time i went there they were making those 'street breakers'. it was surely annoying.
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Posts
    6,835
    I just got up. We're going to leave soon to pick up our new dog from the shelter. He's a German Shepherd mix, and while I personally haven't met him, my family says he's great.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    144
    @D1esel
    Yaar, that area is full of modified cars &
    its tough to notice a single car, unless
    its heavily modded. BTW, beware while
    using NOS with your Inline 12 valve SOHC
    its not made for such thrust, be careful

    Yeah those "Speed Breakers" are around
    Area-51, come to Golf Course road after
    Creek Inn..., it's dark there but that place
    is perfect for quarter mile or more and all
    the dragsters who use NOS, prefer that
    road.
    We've cleaned up the air, but polluted our souls,
    We've conquered the atom, but not our prejudice,
    We write more, but learn less.
    [WHTHOLIC]

  10. #10
    Well with it being the weekend all i have to say is Bud Light

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    2,752
    Originally posted by WHTHOLIC
    @D1esel
    Yaar, that area is full of modified cars &
    its tough to notice a single car, unless
    its heavily modded. BTW, beware while
    using NOS with your Inline 12 valve SOHC
    its not made for such thrust, be careful

    Yeah those "Speed Breakers" are around
    Area-51, come to Golf Course road after
    Creek Inn..., it's dark there but that place
    is perfect for quarter mile or more and all
    the dragsters who use NOS, prefer that
    road.
    I don't have a nose in my Santro , It's a RPM and i have this cool MUFLER so it look likes NOSE

    Do you have car?
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    144
    @D1esel

    For daily use, i drive Pakistan's very own Suzuki Mehran
    For race me and my pals use various cars but not in to
    racing these days, we are just observing, will enter in
    the scene soon!
    We've cleaned up the air, but polluted our souls,
    We've conquered the atom, but not our prejudice,
    We write more, but learn less.
    [WHTHOLIC]

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    428
    Probably going to lay in bed (broken ankle) all day.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    2,752
    Originally posted by WHTHOLIC
    @D1esel

    For daily use, i drive Pakistan's very own Suzuki Mehran
    For race me and my pals use various cars but not in to
    racing these days, we are just observing, will enter in
    the scene soon!
    Oh , we had Mehran like 8 years ago .
    I have a Santro and my dad has Corolla Saloon

    Do know you where can i get best woofers and a great system for just 10k ? I went to the Kenwood shop in Tariq Road - they are pretty expensive..eh
    I'm Zafar Ahmed.
    I provide
    SEO Services & eMarketing consultancy
    I'll be glad to hear from you

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    558
    I went cosmic bowling with friends & family. Fun fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Related Posts from theWHIR.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •