Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

www.skyjuicewebhosting.com

can any expert scan through skyjuicewebhosting for me

cause they seem to be real value for money - but do they look genuine

waiting for a quick response - thanxzz

1. Their website is a exact copy of HostGator's website.
    2. They are not even listed on Search engines, how were you able to find them?

You don't have to be an expert to know that the domain was registered about 3 weeks ago and they already have someone asking about them here on WHT.hmmmm Like WN-Ali said, where did you find them?

Domain Name: SKYJUICEWEBHOSTING.COM
    Created on: 17-Sep-05
    Expires on: 17-Sep-06
    Last Updated on: 17-Sep-05
    Last edited by WindyCity; 10-08-2005 at 06:26 AM.

Well,

a) as said about how did you find them
    b) as said above, its a hostgator rip
    c) there site talks like they have there own server, but they appear to be a reseller, nothing wrong with that, just need to be aware.
    d) they dont seem to be using a billing system, again nothing wrong with that, but you might find it harder to keep track of your accounts that way.
    e) they seem to only allow you top pay yearly, which isnt a great sign. I normally only recomend yearly payments if you have been somewhere for a long time

They might have good plans, but i wouldnt host with them ever now that i have seen them rip hostgators site
    Note to self: Add something funny!
    Search is your friend!

I would be interested in how you found them. They appeared out of nowhere, (on a couple of forums that I know of) just two days ago.

Where's the gator?
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Seems most of the background information on the host is screaming stay away. If you are the type who likes to take a chance, you may find they could perform to your expectations.

Personally, I would consider looking at hosts which have been around longer than three weeks and have a website of their own.

Yearly payments also does not appear to be a good sign, they could pack up and leave at any time, so be sure to look out for this if you do decide to go with them.

As others have asked, where did you manage to hear about this host? It would certainly help if you could provide an answer to that as at the moment it sounds a lot like self promotion not a good thing to do, and not allowed on WHT.
    Tahir Ahmed
    NetspaceOnline.net - Reliable Personal Web Site Hosting & Business Web Hosting Solutions!
    NSDomains.net - Our Dedicated Domain Registration & Management Portal!
    • Reseller Hosting Solutions • Linux Plesk 8 Control Panel • Provding Quality Hosting Since 2001

Just the fact that they ripped hostgator's site is reason enough to stay away from them.

Originally posted by solidghost
    Perhaps they are hostgator's reseller ?
    Even if they are they still shouldn't rip their host's site.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Originally posted by solidghost
    Perhaps they are hostgator's reseller ?
    Even if they are, HostGator provides free templates for their resellers http://www.hostgator.com/web-hosting-templates.shtml
    I don't think that HostGator would give permission to their customers to use the same template as them.

please read and note

skyjuicewebhosting.com has been reported to hostgator.com and it won't surprise me if they get shut down. they are aslo not resellers of hostgator.com they are resellers of integrityhost.com as if you go and view their helpdesk section it links striaght to integrityhost.com and unless they have thousnad upon thousands of $ to buy the copyright material from hostgator then they are way out of there depth, a big warning to people don't host with these guys as said above they will most likely get shut down by hostgator.com.

They were ripping Canaca.com a few days ago. Seems like they weren't the only ones, eh 123gohost?
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

They were ripping Canaca.com a few days ago. Seems like they weren't the only ones, eh 123gohost?
    You're killing me Paul!

Smile

What does this have to do with 123GoHost?
    Same owner?

Holy rip bat man!

LOL...just be carefull

What a rip.

Originally posted by the_pm
    Aww come on, at least when you visit 123gohost's site now, in some way, shape or form, they have invented a time machine because their site is copyright 2005 AND 2006... I need one of those
    Michael Rosati, TurbulentMedia Founder
    Shared/Reseller/Semi-Dedicated/ TeamSpeak Hosting
    █ Certified Authorize.net Merchant Services

Toll-free sales and support - 1.800.746.0611

Just talked witht heir live chat, which isnt them, its their host .

I told them to watch out and told hem it was a total rip of Hostgator and they said they will further Investigate.

Smile

Originally posted by TurbulentMedia
    Aww come on, at least when you visit 123gohost's site now, in some way, shape or form, they have invented a time machine because their site is copyright 2005 AND 2006... I need one of those
    Take a look at this ~
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=448726

Now I understand everything ~~~

Originally posted by YUPAPA
    Take a look at this ~
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...hreadid=448726

Now I understand everything ~~~
    Yepper, that's why there was a slight hint of sarcasm in my post
    (good job in searching the forum..... most posters don't)
    Michael Rosati, TurbulentMedia Founder
    Shared/Reseller/Semi-Dedicated/ TeamSpeak Hosting
    █ Certified Authorize.net Merchant Services

Toll-free sales and support - 1.800.746.0611

do companys really think they will get away with things like that, espically when thier link gets plastered on somewhere like WHT!
    Note to self: Add something funny!
    Search is your friend!

Haha! Wow, they even copied the same text as hostgator.

Re: please read and note

Originally posted by 123gohost
    skyjuicewebhosting.com has been reported to hostgator.com and it won't surprise me if they get shut down. they are aslo not resellers of hostgator.com they are resellers of integrityhost.com as if you go and view their helpdesk section it links striaght to integrityhost.com and unless they have thousnad upon thousands of $ to buy the copyright material from hostgator then they are way out of there depth, a big warning to people don't host with these guys as said above they will most likely get shut down by hostgator.com.

You have got to be kidding me.

Could you be any more hypocritical?
    How can you even have the gaul to post on this forum after stealing at least 2 site designs?

And then to suggest that another host should be avoided for doing the same thing?

At least you are right about one thing.

"Don't host with these guys"

I suppose that goes for you too?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast