Thread: Problem

Problem

I've been having difficulties with my partner. I've just logged on to find that my username on the forums has been stripped of admin, and the password for all CPanel/FTP access changed.

I've got a lot of graphics I made for the site on there. I was just wondering what is the best way to get the rights to the design back into my hands? I've spent countless hours creating dozens of web graphics, and I really would like to either reuse or resell them.

Site is: http://www.360sector.com
    my portflio ~great design for less.
    AIM: Mattc0m | E-mail: mattc0m[at]gmail.com

It is your bad that you have not hosted the site on other host and uploaded it straight on your partner's one.
    You can just right-click and "save as..." the images...
    FDCServers - Bad Speed, Faulty Network, Ignorant Support

I have all the images on the harddrive (I made them all). All I want is the rights to my images... not even the coding (which he did). Just the graphics. I assume the only way to retain full rights to the images again is to have them delete the images himself?
    my portflio ~great design for less.
    AIM: Mattc0m | E-mail: mattc0m[at]gmail.com

nice site!
    "
    Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/xbox360/public_html/config.php on line 17

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/xbox360/public_html/config.php on line 17
    Too many connections"

i'm kidding of course, but that's all that shows when you go to the site.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting is helping the Red Cross
    Eleven2 Hosting - www.eleven2.com
    Help The Red Cross - www.redcross.org

Did you contact the host?

Yeah try contacting his host, tell them what hes done and hopefully they will be able to do somthing about it.