Question Need to download a C.P.

Please advice! I need to find free control panel, but don't know where. I'll be thanks full if somebody will help.

www.vhcs.net is decent.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

Webmin is a popular free control panel.

EDIT: Thread moved to Hosting Software and Control Panels.

try vhcs as mentioned and also webmin with virtualadmin

VHCS does not work well with Fedora Core 4.

Originally posted by chosts
    VHCS does not work well with Fedora Core 4.
    VHCS is optimized for Debian only. However, you can install it in many other linux distributions but Debian is recommended and I cannot see a point to install it on a different distribution as it's far better than any other linux.

web-cp works very nicely on Fedora Core 4, theres a tutorial on how to set it up from scrach at hosting hacks
    Note to self: Add something funny!
    Search is your friend!

vhcs is the best

weve been using vhcs in production for 4 months now, and its the best control panel on the market.(open source even)

tested:

ensim
    plesk
    cpanel / whm
    zpanel
    web::cp

weve switched from cpanel and plesk to a hacked vhcs.
    Last edited by ibiza4000; 10-12-2005 at 11:54 PM.

I think zpanel is good free hosting panel i am thiking on testing it out sometime myself on my home pc . So give zpanel a shot.
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

Thank you to all of you for replies. I will try it.

Originally posted by tree-host
    web-cp works very nicely on Fedora Core 4, theres a tutorial on how to set it up from scrach at hosting hacks
    When you said that, did you talk about the instructions for Fedora Core 1? http://www.web-cp.net/manual/index.php/FedoraCore1 This is the only one available on the website.

Thank you.

Were do you get hacks for VHCS? It seems like a really good panel.
    http://www.viperhosting.net
    ViperHosting 2005. The new generation "Excellence doesn't have to be expensive"

I was looking at VHCS but can't find any installation documentation for FC3 in English

Guys do not use VHCS on other distribution than Debian as you might find many problems. This is just my thought based on my VHCS experience. I've been tested it a lot on different OS (thanks vmware) and only on Debian is running smoothly.

rackley, you can email the authors of VHCS for customizations. I can also provide customizations if you wish. Just let me know what you want.

Thanks

Ok thanks for the heads up.