Thread: Rackcheck.co.uk

Rackcheck.co.uk

Hi, i have an old server with rackcheck mainly as a backup/test server and running a shoutcast server, this month however ive failed to recieve my bill. I usually get it on the 4th. I mailed them explaining that i hadnt got it yet and they failed to reply to me. i have checked all spam folders ect and mailed to both there .co.uk and .com address. I dont want this server going off line obviously, what does anyone reccomend i do?

Thanks in advance.

I hate to say it but communication with them has become almost impossible as I've been trying to get a box sorted for 2 weeks + now

Rus
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

Comunication has never been there strong point - always thaught it was because i was on a budget box ie pushed to the bottom of the pile.

Its a pitty really because they have a great network.

6 days later and still no reply from tech support never mind a bill.

They're no longer signing on AIM either.

I never had the privilege of an IM address. Put a ticket in there system today as well as the two emails i have already sent. Hope i get some sort of reply from this :/

by the way - anyone submitting a ticket through there online system which department do i send it to? there is:

Junk
    Raw
    Misc
    Postmaster

- not the usual "reboot, hardware, engineer" or some remotely follow able system!

i submitted to misc, but if anyone knows different please let me know!

*Edit : correcting my terrible spelling ;-)

UPDATE: Well no idea if my ticket has ben noticed or they recieved my emails or just noticed they had yet to charge me but i recieved my paypal request just now, so have payed.

Still waiting for my bill :\

They normally send a bill spot on time every month. Wonder whats happening.

Also does anyone know what happened to the irc server for support?

I got mine turned up about 10 days late.

didnt get any info about it. as for the irc support NO idea, went months ago.

I have unanswered ticket in their system for 3 weeks.

Server is working but since sign up (4 months ago) I was never charged for my server (I open this ticket to find out why - I don't want to be suddenly disconnected).

Last information I have (07/06/2005) they start to change they billing system.