Thread: Reseller API

Reseller API

Hi.
    I'm with a hosting company and we're looking for an API reseller program where we get access to as many TLDs as possible. Price is not important since we have no intention of making money on domain sales, it's just an extra service to our customers.

What I want is to get rid of the hassle involved in getting approved by each and every TLD registry.
    So far, the only attractive alternative I've found is irrp.net. eurodns.com also offers some European domains, which we could use as a complement to irrp. Do you have any suggestions for other similar services?
    Most companies mentioned on this forum (godaddy, wildwestdomains, directi, enom) only handle the most common TLDs.

Thanks,
    Martin
    Last edited by Martin Strand; 10-06-2005 at 09:28 AM.

http://www.101domain.com have large number of domains supported, but I don't know if they offer reseller API

101domain.com charges $25 for .com domains.
    That's really **insane**
    Chris

Originally posted by eglim
    check www.dotregistrar.com
    dotregistrar was recently purchased by dotster
    Domain Maven

i doubt there is any reseller program that providers more than what IRRP provides.
    Bashar Al-Abdulhadi - KuwaitNET Internet Services Serving customers since 1997
    Kuwait's First Webhosting and Domain Registration provider - an ICANN Accredited Registrar

Twitter: Bashar Al-Abdulhadi

Originally posted by Bashar
    i doubt there is any reseller program that providers more than what IRRP provides.
    I would have to agree
    Domain Maven