* Reseller suggestion needed

Hello!

I'm new on this site. Please help me because I really can't decide which company should I choose

I'm planning to buy a reseller hosting plan with some of my friends. Each of us have their own web site (or sites).

How are reseller hosting plans of boundgrid.net (boundgrid.net/resellerinfo.aspx)? res3000 is enough for our needs and its price is acceptable but we are not sure about choosing this company.

Can you help us? Do you have a good suggestion?

Edit: We need Windows 2003 hosting with Sql Server storage.

Better idea to go webhosting offer fourm and search you need, or use the hosting quote for that.

First of all select space you need , then budget, and after that start the search

Re: Reseller suggestion needed

Originally posted by zatrox
    I'm new on this site.
    Welcome to WHT.

How are reseller hosting plans of boundgrid.net (boundgrid.net/resellerinfo.aspx)? res3000 is enough for our needs and its price is acceptable but we are not sure about choosing this company.
    A forum search for this name brings up a few results.

Can you help us? Do you have a good suggestion?

Edit: We need Windows 2003 hosting with Sql Server storage.
    A search for Windows 2003 in Shared and Reseller Hosting Offers produces quite a few results. Note that hosts cannot make offers in the main forums, and members aren't allowed to recommend a company that they don't have personal experience with. But when you find names of hosts that look suitable to you, you can search for reviews on them and ask for comments, as you did with boundgrid.net.

Good luck.

Lois
    Do you have a WHT question or concern? Please open a helpdesk ticket.

"Do what you can, where you are, with what you have." Theodore Roosevelt