please help before my head explodes ;)

I'm highly frustrated right now, but i'm going to try to keep this calm and collective.

What I am hoping for is for some of you to recomend some hosts that offer higher end reseller accounts.

Some reqs before you post.

1) I want you to have first hand experiance using their service for at least 12 months straight.

2) be a current customer.

3) not work for them, have an affiliate account with them, own the company, or ever had any of the above.

What I need...

75-100 gigs of xfer
    6-10 gigs of storage
    UPTIME!!!!!

NO BS, no paypal, no fly by night.

a physical address in the USA or Canada
    Support in the USA or Canada

24/7 everything

Support that answers tickets before the server decides to come back up via a magic genie.

Notice the lack of price. It doesn't matter, but keep in mind that I can get my own server at various datacenters for 100-200 a month. I am however hoping to save myself admin time as well as a few bucks. Suggestions welcome and please excuse my spelling i'm too tired and frustrated to spellcheck.
    I reserve the right to be wrong at all times

phpbb forums without hosting fees

Shin,

Windows or Linux, that will help with any recommendations.

If linux, pair.com fits in about that price range, and has a good reputation.

For windows, maximumasp has just slightly less space, more transfer, and is slightly more expensive.

I have no first hand experience with the following hosts, But i lurk these forums all day, And i see a lot of positive comments about various hosts, If i was in your position i would look into the following hosts.

Linux-> http://simplyreseller.com/ (Run by a well established company, Like you asked) + they have a plan that easily fits your requirements.

Windows-> http://jodohost.com/ They have many happy users on these forums, Do a search! They have a plan that fits your requirments + i believe they offer 24/7 Livesupport.

Regards,

hi there,

you have not define the os here, i hope hostgator is the best for you, it have good reseller offer and palns

Sorry that you have been having such a hard time finding a reliable host. You might want to look in the shared & reseller offers section or use the host quote feature at the top.

Just wondering, what is your budget exactly for this request?

Best of luck with your search, I hope you find a reliable host that can accommodate your needs

sorry, linux
    I reserve the right to be wrong at all times

phpbb forums without hosting fees

Originally posted by Shin
    sorry, linux
    www.simplyreseller.com
    www.hostgator.com
    www.site5.com

The possibilities are somewhat endless, You will not know about the quality of a host until you have used them yourself, What other people say can only be a guide. People have different expectations

Regards,

Hi Shin,

I use ( 1year ) and recommend bliksem ( bliksemhosting.com )

I have 2 account with them in 2 diferent servers

I am very happy, uptime, load, server, all OK

Honest and helpfull people.

physical address in the USA > YES
    Support in the USA > YES "IN HOUSE "

24/7 everything > YES I remmeber the past 31december 2004 2am i send ticket > answer in 15min

Foxmen

I am also with Bliksem and meet your requirements for responding..

The uptime with Bliksem has been great, as is the server load. Customer service is also top-notch.