Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,493

    NHL Regular Season!

    All NHL teams are playing a regular season game tonight. So happy that Hockey is on again.

    Anyone else planning on watching the Canucks vs Coyotes team? 7:30 (5 minutes away!).
    GeeksGather - Undergoing redevelopment. Stand by.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    200
    Oh yeah! Go Canucks Go!

    I love all of the buses out here that put that on their little display thing. Hehe.

    You should see how many people on my MSN list with something or other mentioning hockey in their name. Us Vancouverites sure do love our hockey!
    Cody Watson
    Business Student @ SFU [Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Management & Technology, Co-op Certificate, Honours]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    441
    Montreal won!!!! GO HABS GO !!!!

    They beat Boston 2-1. Pretty boring game overall even tho it had its good moments.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Satyr, Chrisalya, Canada
    Posts
    1,901
    Go Canucks Go!
    --

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Montréal, Québec, Canada
    Posts
    1,428
    Originally posted by Blitz Inc
    Montreal won!!!! GO HABS GO !!!!

    They beat Boston 2-1. Pretty boring game overall even tho it had its good moments.
    GO HABS!
    Can you be scared half to death twice?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Under the sea
    Posts
    4,208
    GO LEAFS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Western Canada
    Posts
    1,888
    Originally posted by cwatson
    Oh yeah! Go Canucks Go!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    697
    GOOO HABS GOOOOO!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,493
    First ever shoot out in the NHL for an overtime decision goes to Ottawa vs Toronto.

    Ottawa won with 2 goals whilst Toronto had zip, nadda.

    GO HABS!! (hometown!)

    Vancouver is at a 0-0 stand still, end of first period vs the coyotes...losers. We are playing quite poorly in regards to puck control. Get the damn puck in the coyote zone and KEEP it there.
    GeeksGather - Undergoing redevelopment. Stand by.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Under the sea
    Posts
    4,208
    Originally posted by ImageTutorials
    First ever shoot out in the NHL for an overtime decision goes to Ottawa vs Toronto.

    Ottawa won with 2 goals whilst Toronto had zip, nadda.

    GO HABS!! (hometown!)

    Vancouver is at a 0-0 stand still, end of first period vs the coyotes...losers. We are playing quite poorly in regards to puck control. Get the damn puck in the coyote zone and KEEP it there.
    We had 2 shots, they had 3, nobody would know if we would of got the last or not.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,493
    Doesn't matter, once it hit 2-0 even if you got that last shot TO still loses.

    Although, it would've been nice to see them score a bloody goal.
    GeeksGather - Undergoing redevelopment. Stand by.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    2,508
    Very happy that hockey is back.

    Let's go Flyers. Think we have a good chance this year.
    Linux junkie | steward.io

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,082

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    3,439
    GO HABS GO!!!!
    Jean-Pierre Abboud / I'm the TekGURU
    www.Gotekky.com / Managed and Self-Managed hosting solutions
    Toll free: 1.888.915.4400 / Local: 1.514.316.1885 / Live chat
    Cloud VPS Hosting

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    79
    BlackHawks all the way!!!!!!!!!
    SuperiorWebWorks
    24X7 Online & Telephone Support
    Shared, Dedicated & Co-Location Hosting.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Waco, TX
    Posts
    5,292
    I used to like hockey, but gave up on watching it anymore after last year, and am making it a point to NOT tune in on my XM radio.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    4,028
    Originally posted by JodoHost(Stephen)
    I used to like hockey, but gave up on watching it anymore after last year, and am making it a point to NOT tune in on my XM radio.
    Why? They could of taken 5 years off if you ask me... THE GAME IS BETTER NOW!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •