Co Location Space Needed

I am looking for co-location space for 1 rack @ 2 MB/Sec or better, low latency. 20 Amps power. I need this ASAP. Cities that I would like to see the rack in are as follows.

1. Houston, TX.
    2. Dallas, TX.
    3. San Antonio, TX.
    3. Long Island, Ny.

A second rack with the same specifications in Northen California, or Las Vegas, it is not as important as the first rack.

Two other specifications.

No Cogent or Level 3 provided transport in the facility! I will not budge on this one in any way after the headache that it has caused me today.

TD.

PM me with your offer and details. One rack is needed within the next 24 hours and the other is needed within the next two weeks.

Re: Co Location Space Needed

Originally posted by TheDingy
    No Cogent or Level 3 provided transport in the facility! I will not budge on this one in any way after the headache that it has caused me today.
    Are you saying that you insist on being in a facility where these carriers are not available or just that you don't want to use them?

I can understand his frustration with thre recent l3/cogent depeering issues... but it would seem wiser to request that the facility be at minimum multihomed to both l3 and cogent rather then not have their connectivity at all.

My feeling on this is if a facility has either we will not use them! This depeering caused us large headaches with one of our racks. Why should we give any money to either of these companies, I would be inclined to use Cogent over Level 3.