Looking for hosting clients or Small hosting companies

Please contact me via PM if you are interested in selling cPanel Shared Hosting clients.

Also--if you have a small-medium sized hosting company and are interested in selling, please let me know.

I am currently in the process of selling my business.

Our clients are 99.9% UK Based (99% Windows 1% linux)

We currently turn over between 3000-4000 per month based on our monthly/yearly turnover /12.

I can provide full reports from credit cards / protx / paypal to confirm this.

Full audited accounts will be available within 2 weeks if requested, signed by registered auditors (Accountants are currently working on these)

Full details are available (NDA required) just PM me.

We currently run on 4 of our own rented US servers based

IIS1 / IIS2 / MySQL / mail+helm all networked and running perfectly.

I just dont have the time any more to administer a business as large as this and my personal life requires more attention than my business.

We also own outright 4 helm licenses, kayako license, mail enable, demo center etc.

The business also includes all of our websites / mirrors / kb, trouble ticket system, helm licenses etc.

I am willing to accept a deposit + staggered sale / monthly repayment for the successful bidder. (vendor financing)

If you have any comments / questions do not hesitate to ask.

Will only sell to registered businesses or web hosts with good reputation.

I will sell the entire business including design, billing system, and clients.

You are free to carry on the name or to acquire into your existing hosting platform.

Dedicated Servers Cost ~ 1100GBP/mo for all servers including reselling of dedicated server clients.

I am available for the next two weeks full time 9am-6pm to help the winning bidder intergrate into existing system if neccessary. After which time I am only available from 7pm-10pm mon-fri

Because im starting a new job, I need a quick sale on this item and funds/agreement to be in place within the next 7-10 days.

Are you interested in selling the 1% linux? This would be great for me and it would make it SO much easier for the remaining buyer.

No, sorry the linux system billing is handled by the windows system (Helm)

Helm Auto bills the linux users, sends invoices etc, handles the monthly / yearly. I suppose this could be detachted, but would prefer to sell it all together.

Quote Originally Posted by AggieHoster
    Please contact me via PM if you are interested in selling cPanel Shared Hosting clients.

Also--if you have a small-medium sized hosting company and are interested in selling, please let me know.
    Hi,

I've sent you an email regarding some details. Unable to PM you as yet.

Please let me know if you're still interested.

Thanks.