How to migrate from one DirectAdmin to another?

I have a VPS (DirectAdmin) and thinking to switch to another VPS provider. But the work involved seems a lot of pain, I'm not sure it's really worth it or I might just continue with my current VPS although there were some issues with them lately.

This is how I did it. I backup my old site via DA, ftp the backup file to the new host, then restore it from the new host's DA interface.

I can do it one-by-one for all the accounts in my VPS. But is there any better solution (i.e. automated process) rather than doing it each 'manually'?

Also, the email accounts+passwords seem couldn't be backup using the method above.

Any help please?

The best way to do it is to use the reseller level backup in Direct Admin
    Create the exact same reseller account that you use to host your sites on VPS1 on VPS2
    Create hosting plans that match your plans on VPS1 on VPS2.
    Use the reseller level backup to backup all the useraccounts and domains you want to move on VPS1. You can even tell the application to FTP the resultant tar files direct to VPS2 directly.
    On VPS2 restore the user accounts and that should bring back all the domains, settings and email that you had on VPS1
    It's pretty straightforward and painless. It's certainly no reason not to move VPS.