Hi ,

I have a little project (well actually a major one) that involves understanding and evaluating pricing structure of internet services...so you can imagine I want to do an interview and report on some good (small or big) hosting companies and find out the pricing strategies they use to price their services, the prices they pay to get a server and how much they sell at . all the information collected would stay confidential at all times, and would be used only for the report. Since I don't know where to start and which companies would be willing to get some "indirect-publicity" and be able to help me write up a good review report on how the pricing of dedicated,shared,reseller,vps hosting as well as technical services (online tech services) - how they are priced and the margins of profit. If some companies, professionals , techs or others can contact me here or let me get in touch with them (including WHT personnel for write up on how they generate money from wht forum/s). it would help me work out a great economics project for my final term grades, as well as let the readers get some info about you guys as well...Of course, the information collected is within the report, your company or yourself and me. if you want me to review it publically i can, if you feel you want your information safe and `secure (confidential) i will keep it as you wish.

Please let me know if you are interested in helping me out on this.

On a side note - I am also doing a project on marketing of services - how companies and people in the service sector market their services n products. If you would be interested in that as well, I could plan a similar interview conference (online) of the same. Note, I will not be changing ANY words to make the project "fun" to read - whatever you say is what you will get (when i show you a copy of our final project to be submitted). I will also confer with you and make sure you approve of the material on the project (youre part) so that you know whats being said / written.

Please reply here with your contact email id or messenger id with what company or firm or organization or private service area you work for or with or own, and i will get in touch with you immediately.

Thanks,