AnyDemo Flash Demos - Customizable and Multi-Languages Support

Hello,

Over the past year, Anydemo.com had offered free flash tutorials for hosting and domain business. I am very happy to see that there are many webistes using the free flash demos from AnyDemo.com.

From September 26, 2005, Anydemo.com no longer offer free flash demos for download. All flash demos will be offered at a very affordable price.

Most of our tutorials have the following unique features:

Customizable
    The wordings of captions can be modified on your side. Just change to any wordings you feel the best by yourself. Most tutorials also allow you to change the font color, font size, bold, etc...

Multi-Languages Support
    The captions can be changed to your local language or other languages by yourself.

I am sure that our flash demos are unique and different from other companies. For more information, please visit:

http://AnyDemo.com

Thanks and best regards

It's great. I will buy it if you have rvskin tutorials.

i just had a custom demo done by anydemo and i must say it was great, fast and affordable
    UrlRedo.com - short URL service

cyb,
    It's great. I will buy it if you have rvskin tutorials
    Actually I had prepared some free cpanel rvskin tutorials for download before. I am afraid that you did not visit my website before and download them.

Since I am re-composing all tutorials to try to make it unique as what you have seen now in my website, I have no planning to re-use my old tutorials.

So far I know most people are using cpanel x-skin, I have no idea the percentage of people using rvskin. Do you have any idea?

I prefer to concentrate on the most popular skins and try to cover the tutorials as widely as possible, rather doing a few tutorials per skin.

If you search this forum, you will find many posts about rvskin. Many hosting companies offer it, many customers request it, almost all of tutorial providers have rvskin tutorials.

cyb,

Okay! I have put rvskin tutorials into my schedule. I am now preparing DirectAdmin and some custom tutorials. I will start the rvskin tutorials by the end of Oct 2005 and hope to be finished by the end of November 2005.

hmm these look really good, may consider purchase.