Weekly Special - Free Setup / Free 2nd HD - Limited Quantities
Dell PowerEdge based systems
- P4 2.8Ghz / 800FSB / 1MB cache / HT enabled
- 1024MB ECC DDR2 RAM
- 80GIG SATA / 8MB cache HD
- Free 2nd 80GIG SATA / 8MB cache HD
- Choice of O/S - CentOS or Server 2003
- 2000GIG/mo. Data transfer (1000 in / 1000 out)
$124/mo. Free Setup
Linux boxes are unmanaged. Windows boxes are semi-managed (critical O/S updates) and include the following software bundle pre-installed:
- Server 2003 Standard
- SmarterMail 50 domain / 250 user ($200 value)
- SmarterStats 50 sites ($200 value)
- SmarterTicket 5 agent ($200 Value)
- PHP / phpMyAdmin
All servers include the following services at no additional cost:
- MRTG Graphs
- Ping Monitoring
- APC Remote Reboot Port
- Hardware Replacement
- Root Access
- 24/7 Support
- 3ware Escalade RAID controller: $30/mo.
- Helm (Windows): $19/mo.
- DirectAdmin (Linux): $15/mo.
- Ask about other upgrades
Dual Core / 64-bit / Dual Xeon / AMD options available.
I also have a limited number of CentOS P4's @ $99/mo.
and Fully Managed Windows boxes starting at $249/mo.
About Handy Networks
- 100% debt-free company for long-term stability
- Established & Experienced - providing hosting services since 1997
- All equipment is owned, operated and maintained by local Handy Networks personnel - we do not resell for others
- Direct Microsoft Solutions Provider Partner
- 24/7 Support
- Onsite Offices
- We use only quality server-grade hardware from Supermicro & Dell
- We sit in the heart of Denver's Tech Center - Next door to Savvis' POP, less than a block to Internap's POP
Datacenter / Network Information
- All gear is housed in the fully redundant Data393 datacenter, centrally located in Denver, Colorado
- Former colo.com facility - over $12 million invested.
- 100% Juniper / Cisco powered network
- GigE connectivity to Data393 - Level(3), Savvis, Internap (who peers with AT&T, Savvis, Global Crossing, UUNET, Verio, XO, Level(3) and Sprint in Denver)
- GigE connectivity to Savvis
- Savvis POP is in an adjoining building - direct router to router fiber
- Internap POP is less than a block away
- Level(3) maintains dark fiber to their local POP in downtown Denver
- Full multi-Gigabit internal network
- We maintain both cabinets and cage space within the facility for maximum flexibility
Please contact me with any questions or if you'd like to order.
- Mike Griffin
AIM: HandyNetSales / ICQ: 33022551
1-877-704-2639 ext. 881