ServerDivision is good support...REALLY?

I interested ServerDivision becuase I found many people said ServerDivision is good plan & good support (but I don't know uptime info...)
    However, I cannot order their hosting becuase the HTTPS page
    is not work wit my IE (I just know by myself I need to use FireFox) . I have open ticket to ask their for my problem, also with few question.

1. 30 days Guarantee pay back?
    2. over selling support?

I hear someone said ServerDivision have good support - Average response time is less than 10 minute. I think it very good, but I have some question and open ticket to your system. Not any response. 30 minute is find, but not 3 hours ago.. and not any response yet.

Any suggestion? Anyone can give me for good Windows Hosting.
    I NOT CARE HOW MUCH, BUT I CARE MY TIME AND MY CUSTOMER FIRST!

What department did you send the ticket to?

Their sales and billing departments have specified hours. Only their support is always available.

I have been with Server Division for a while now and their tech support always gets back to me within 15 minutes. And now they added a support forum as well.
    No Signature Required

Now, there are 6 or so staff working for our company. Most of the hosting providers on this forum have 1.

We have 10,000+ websites and a full rack of servers to support.

ALL ticket are prioritised on URGENCY and SEVERITY. This is not determined by you stating URGENT on a ticket.

Urgency is defined by the scale of the issue, in my belief this refers to a disruption to service such as server down or email down etc.

Basic questions are left in the queue until we get through the urgent issues.

Also Sales and Billing is handled ONLY within a set time frame.

If you want 2 minute responses I'm happy to setup an auto responder for you. Frankly, if you can read the descriptions

Billing and Sales = 6am - 1pm GMT+10:00

Do you understand that sales questions are not urgent?

Do you understand that tech support staff only have 10 fingers and not 50?

Why are you complaining about 3 hours? I've raised issues with places and they take 24 hours.

Its also the problem with customers that sign up in which we have clearly displayed "24 hours for account setup", and some people ask why it hasn't been done 30minutes after they signed up.

Come on please, give us a break. We try to put decent answers/resolutions to issues and not half hearted rapid responses that mean nothing.

Thanks.

Thank you. I just got mail.
    These are my question, if anyone whould like to know

1. you have 30 Day Guarantee pay back?
    No.
    2. over selling?
    Overselling is allowed.
    3. "Quickly select between PHP 5.0.3 or PHP 4.3.10" Can I change PHP anytime?
    This is currently disabled.

no guarantee pay back.. but many people said they good. I believe.

Your tickets are already answered.

Our priority is technical support department to which we feel that we have the highest responsibility. Those tickets are from our customers and we try our best to resolve their issues as fast as we can.

Unlike other companies "Sales" is not our first priority, our first priority is to serve customers that we already have and make sure that they are happy.

Good Luck in your search.
    HostingFest.com for all your Windows Hosting needs.
    HELM & WSP, ColdFusion 9, ASP, ASP.NET 1,2,3.5 & 4, PHP 5, MS SQL 2005/2008, MySQL, SmarterStats 4, Smarterstats 6.
    Shared, Reseller & VPS Plans.

Alanz,

If you are looking for a great Windows host for a great price, Server Division is your best option. I have never had a problem with their support. There recently were webmail problems and Server Division went above and beyond to make it right. And after that problem, they instituted measures to help with the communication during problems.

They work closely with the makers of HELM for fixes and updates. They update their software in a timely manner. They are willing to work with you when you need help with your service. I could go on and on. They are by no means perfect, but they are getting very close.

One thing with HELM is you can't setup the DSN for ColdFusion, you have to send a ticket. Now in CF Administrator it is easy. The first time I did it I was afraid I would have to wait a day or more. I submitted the ticket and ten minutes later it was setup. And this was like around Midnight/1AM.

You won't be disappointed. And as far as the 30 day guarantee, choose a smaller plan and if you are dissatisfied, then you aren't out a lot of money. But I tell you it won't be an issue because you will be happy with how smooth your hosting will run.
    No Signature Required

Hello,

Support is the main thing customers should look for. serverdivision.com has one of the best supporters. My tickets is being answered quickly. Usually I dont have to wait more than 10min.

For that, go with them

regards

Sounds like they have bent over backwards to assist you and answer your questions. They have a great rep here as well. Seems to me you have found a new home!
    ||| Mike Bowers - Marketing Director
    ||| atOmicVPS LTD
    ||| OnApp Powered Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting ► [Shared] ► [Reseller] ► [VPS]
    ||| Follow the atOmicVPS Blog

Thank you everybody,
    And now I have order ServerDivision.

I just have some problem, I ask him for reset my account,
    I open urgent ticket, I need..
    At lease 3 technicial support person help me!
    I am very happy.

THEY ARE SOLID HOSTING!

Yes, ServerDivision It have.

Yes,

i haven't had any hosting account with serverdivision yet. Today at 2.30pm i have submitted a support request with their support request system regd reseller hosting, its great to see their response when i cameback to inbox after composing 3 mails to my clients for 10 minutes.

Ok i was watching at the responses for windows2003 reseller hosting with serverdivison in WHT, i am satisfied with such kind of proper support, where i faced many troubles with many reseller accounts, i am happy with hostingzoom and soon going for serverdivison for windows.

Re: Yes, ServerDivision It have.

Originally posted by exaltvenkat
    Yes,

i haven't had any hosting account with serverdivision yet. Today at 2.30pm i have submitted a support request with their support request system regd reseller hosting, its great to see their response when i cameback to inbox after composing 3 mails to my clients for 10 minutes.

Ok i was watching at the responses for windows2003 reseller hosting with serverdivison in WHT, i am satisfied with such kind of proper support, where i faced many troubles with many reseller accounts, i am happy with hostingzoom and soon going for serverdivison for windows.
    Planning on adding Live Chat support soon. Will be hiring soon for extra staff.

I feel what's lacking is the live chat support. However, we have thousands of customers now and may be a small queue depending on demand etc. Need to plan things first.

Thanks.

Thanks for your response,

with live help you can acheive more customer satisfaction even. We answer all quries within 15-20 mins usually. Sometimes 30 mins.

Regards

Do a search would be a good start

I am looking for another host that can give me both Windows and Unix hosting on one account. After only a few weeks with SD I am not at all happy with the support they have provided.

Here is an example from the last 24 hours:

<quote>

Ok, Nasir will move you to another server.

However, I can assure the problem 2 hours ago was another issue. Nasir messed up the ColdFusion permissions and decided to work on other issues without checking back on the issue at hand.

Please wait for Nasir.

Milan Maras
    Billing and Accounts / Support
    http://www.serverdivision.com

</quote>

I dont give a &^%$ who screwed up or why, just fix the problem and get me back online.

SD servers seem to be fast, and yes the support does get back to you fairly quickly with answers like those listed above that is ...

If anyone has any other webhost choices for one account with both Windows and Unix support, please advise. We are outta there.

I remain spoiled rotten by ServInt,

Deborah
    A company is known by the people it keeps
    --------
    Server and Technical Support
    San Francisco Host

I have already replied to your ticket that the problem with the server was resolved, this server has seen a total of 4 hour downtime since its birth which was two months ago. As anyone on these forums can confirm that there are issues from time to time with the servers and we try our best to resolve them as fast as we can.

Nasir Ghaznavi
    HostingFest.com for all your Windows Hosting needs.
    HELM & WSP, ColdFusion 9, ASP, ASP.NET 1,2,3.5 & 4, PHP 5, MS SQL 2005/2008, MySQL, SmarterStats 4, Smarterstats 6.
    Shared, Reseller & VPS Plans.

I check my sites alot - so if you guys are talking about the Streamlayer server, my sites are on that server - two reseller accounts.

Site Uptime said it was down 4 times this month, but take their reliability at what you want. There are times where it emails me the site is down and its up, and other times it isn't.

I noticed a problem with Streamlayer once in the past month, and it fixed itself by the time I checked the SD forums and went back and checked my sites again.

I can't say enough good things about SD. Everyone there is super professional. My biggest complaint was communication - and what did they do - add a public forum and they post on it. Now that is customer service.

Aside from that my issues rarely take longer than a 15-30 minutes to get answered and resolved. You can't ask for better turnaround than that.

If it was indeed Streamlayer, I don't recall any kind of long term outage since I was put on it a month or so ago.
    No Signature Required