Webhosting Partner - Serious people only

Hello,

I'm starting a web hosting business again, after selling my previous business due to family problems. However, I require a partner (my previous partner is doing something else now)

He/She must

*Be over 18
    *Have spare time (not just a few hours per day, atleast 10+ hours per day)
    *Must have good knowledge of Linux/Cpanel (security etc)
    *Be good at website designing

The partner must pay half of the server costs per month, but of course receive 50% of the monthly profit. I'd like a partner with a good attitude and personality. (important to customers/potential customers).

Also, the partner must be able to design the company website (a good one) and able to integrate it into Modernbill etc.

The reason for my requirements is that I don't see much point of paying thousands of dollars for another company to design a website. The last person that was interested in this, has been giving excuses the last 3 weeks and have not appeared on MSN. (I wasted $150USD for a server @ SM)

if and only if you are *seriously* interested in a long-term partnership with me, please PM me or email me - trinculo@iinet.net.au

I'll pay for the modernbill license etc and some marketing costs on various websites etc.

But please, only email me or PM me if you are seriously interested in forming a good partnership with me.

Regards,
    Michael

Hello.

What was your previous company called? PM Sent.
    RackRhino Server Locations: MO, MI, NY, FL, UK
    Shared, Dedicated, Managed & Reseller.