How can i do with www.vistapages.com

I have buy a host from vistapages with 30 days money back guarantee . I try this host on 20 days and i get problem with 4 downtime . I don't want to use the bad host and asking them refund me 25 days ago but they did'n answer and refund me . How can i do now ?? Please help me !
    Last edited by hoangth; 08-24-2005 at 06:49 AM.

Did you follow their cancellation procedures? Most hosts have a page where you have to cancel and then they will start the cancellation process. Your best bet is to contact them and keep trying. They are the only ones who can help you get your refund.

**EDIT: Cancellation & Refunds: Should you become unsatisfied with our services within the first 30 days of your account activation, VistaPages will refund your hosting fee subject to the money back guarantee terms listed in this agreement. Refunds are not available for pre-paid accounts and after the 30 days of account activation. You may however cancel your account at any time. You will need to contact customer serivce and verify information before cancellation takes place. You will be charged in full for the entire month in which you canceled your account. Accounts which have negative balances will be collections and all services will be terminated, including domain registrations. Refunds are never available for domain registrations. **

This was taken straight from VistaPages TOS. I suggest you read their TOS and see if it applies to you.

i have e-mail to sale , support and asking over live support but they alway set they only can support and can't refund me , for ask refund i must email an admin. I email all of them many time on 25 days (after i try to use this host 20 days) but nobody answer me about refund . I think is not problem with me about TOS only they don't want refund me.

Do they have a number you can call or a ticket you can submit?

yes , they have and i opened many ticket and they not answer to . They have phone number but i can't try it because call from vietnam to usa very expensive .

Ah....understandable. Sounds like they are doing everything possible to ignore you and not grant your refund. Good luck and I hope you get it resolved

If you used a credit card and everything else fails, do a chargeback. I hope you have your messages to them documented. Good Luck!
    Web Hosting Reviews — based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

Little bit help for you to call them.

There is a program called skype, goto skype.com.
    You can call US toll free (if they have one)

Good Luck!
    •••AESERVER UAE Hosting & Domains [www.aeserver.com]•••
    United Arab Emirates' Premier Webhosting & Domain Name Registrar.
    •••ae Domain Administration (aeDA.ae) accredited registrar | Register your .ae today!•••

I have looked at thier site & they have a toll free #.
    Good luck calling them.

Please inform us how it all turns up.
    •••AESERVER UAE Hosting & Domains [www.aeserver.com]•••
    United Arab Emirates' Premier Webhosting & Domain Name Registrar.
    •••ae Domain Administration (aeDA.ae) accredited registrar | Register your .ae today!•••

i have try to e-mail them again and calling . But they did'n answer me . I think they don't want refund me .
    Webhostingtalk admin please pin this topic for help everyone not losing money with vistapages .

hoangth, we're all sorry when we hear a customer has problems with his host. However, we cannot pin all the threads where such things are being reported. It's just not feasible.

Keep on emailing them

Since they aren't responding to your emails or calls, file a chargeback. This is used as a last resort, but it seems as if there is nothing else for you to do.