Hybodus Install Help.

I have Hybodus and I am trying to get it installed and working on a VPS server. However I have run into some technical problems.

I have contacted the hybodus people, and they have offered limited help, and would rather I pay them for either support, or $150.00 to install it.

In any event, if someone has some experience in getting this set up I would appreicate some one on one help with this. Thanks.

Can you let us know what problems are you facing ?

When I tried to install and configure it, it was not that difficult for me ..!
    Even if it is a VPS server, that shouldnt affect much !

Let us know the problems that you are facing so that we can help you out
    Vision Helpdesk : Customer Support Helpdesk Software
    ThinkSupport Solutions™ - ThinkSupport.com

Thinking of Support Solutions ... Think About US .....!!!

Re: Hybodus Install Help.

Originally posted by equivity
    I have contacted the hybodus people, and they have offered limited help, and would rather I pay them for either support, or $150.00 to install it.
    Imagine that...!

Sorry, since they got greedy and jacked their Pro license up $500-some-odd bucks, well, Bailey ain't such a big Hybodus fan anymore. Bailey's also still sorta ticked off about how they deleted her thread complaining about the miserable installation instructions for Hybodus WDE. Really annoys Bailey how self-proclaimed "experts" get all huffy and puffy and brag about their credentials at people, but do nothing to fix the fact that their instructions are terrible. If the instructions suck, whose fault is that? Not the client's... When a client complains, it's an opportunity to fix something and offer better service. Don't attack the client for doing you the favor of pointing out what could be improved, and in turn, grow your sales!

Hopefully attitudes have changed over there.

So, what issues are you experiencing? I would be happy to help however I can. For free.

Bailey
    Let's Connect on Twitter! @thatsmsgeek2u || Fighting mediocrity one thread at a time.

I first had an issue when I upgraded to the 2.0 version. So I decide to rebuild the VPS from scratch, and I followed the instructions on the site, however once everything was installed, and uploaded. And the licenses, etc was installed. When you go to the index page you get a blank page. When I set it to use the debug mode, I get this error:

Code:
    Notice: Undefined index: install_dir in /usr/local/hybodus/public_html/index.php on line 31

Notice: Undefined index: theme in /usr/local/hybodus/public_html/index.php on line 31

Notice: Undefined index: install_dir in /usr/local/hybodus/public_html/index.php on line 32

Notice: Undefined index: theme in /usr/local/hybodus/public_html/index.php on line 42

Warning: file_get_contents(/usr/local/hybodus/public_html/themes//html/template_login.tpl): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/hybodus/public_html/index.php on line 42
    And I can not find anywhere what that means.

Is this the WDE edition?

Bailey
    Let's Connect on Twitter! @thatsmsgeek2u || Fighting mediocrity one thread at a time.

I guess it is the Pro version, I purchased this a while back before they increased the price and split the versions.

Well, tell us what it says on those lines! How else can anyone help you if you only provide minimal information?

Do you mean what the code on lines are?

The upgraded version 2 is known to be buggy. I have seen people revert back to the old version to fix the errors from the upgrade.
    Shashank Wagh.
    Systems Administrator.
    http://www.shashank.net

Velostream - the files are all encrypted using Ioncube, so no way to tell what the code is saying.

shashankw - I only have the source from 1.26 version, I think there was a few bug fixes since then, before they went to the 2.0 version.

This totally sucks... Anyone have any other ideas, how I can get this installed/ or fixed?