Originally posted by fractiousws
I think we should change the name tags back to the funny one's from April Fools. Makes it a bit more fun around here.
I second the motion....but with my 500th post coming up soon i dont' think it's gonna matter for me
We should think of ones that are funnier though.....
Example Newbie tag of the top of my head: If I have less than 10 posts, there's a 75% chance of me having another nickname on this board, a 15% chance of me being a new host, and a 10% chance of me actually being new here.