Thread: Come home

Come home

sorry if this is in the wrong forum (im new)

but how many people want the UK and US troops to come home and why arent they , why cant bush just do it!

I'd pop my vote in there for them to just come home, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

Until the threat of organized terrorism has been reduced to an insignificant factor and Iraq has some form of stability, let the troops stay. I wish though it was just active military for the US, I don't like the idea of our national guard troops there.

Bless the soldiers and may they all come home safe when mission is accomplished.

im really worried because my cousin is down there.
    i just want them to come home,..

My brother in law went to Iraq in 2001 and came back in 2003. During that time he said he saw things...well, that were just unimaginable. He killed a man trying to attack him, and got shot in the helmet (his head was turned and when he looked back out the window there was a bullet hole there, the bullet was lodged in his helmet ), and got shot in the leg.

My brother is scheduled to go over sometime in 2006.

I don't like the idea of us being over there because I don't understand all the reasons we're there in the first place. On the surface, and for personal reasons, I say let our troops come home.
    <?php echo "Signature here"; ?>

Glad to hear he got home P-nut, and hope your brother comes home safe too. I just want all this to be over.