Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm a disappointed customer too.

It was correct in the past but recently I only have problems.
    I was transfered to another server but the situation is even worse.

http://www.siteuptime.com/statistics...&&UserId=32686

The pattern at Micfo continues, 2 weeks after my first post above. Disks are filled 100%, sites down, I find the dead server before Micfo does, no explanations in reply to concise specific questions.

I'm looking for a new host, it's not an easy task. There are so many of them.

Any opinion on lunarpages? I remember I was hesitating between Micfo and lunarpages when I created my site.

Originally posted by CoffeeTea
    I'm a disappointed customer too.

It was correct in the past but recently I only have problems.
    I was transfered to another server but the situation is even worse.

http://www.siteuptime.com/statistics...&&UserId=32686

wow 34 outages thats unacceptable i think for any host in 19 days ........

Originally posted by CoffeeTea
    I'm looking for a new host, it's not an easy task. There are so many of them.

Any opinion on lunarpages? I remember I was hesitating between Micfo and lunarpages when I created my site.
    According to my research, they have many positive customer posts. But do look around and form your own opinion.
    Web Hosting Reviews — based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

I have been with them for over 6 months and at first it was like a dream. Now it is a nightmare. They can not get PHP to work with Pspell, the go to 4.4.0 then the "main" server goes down and some sites are back at 4.3.1. Some sites are fast as heck some crawl. The swap fills up weekly and shuts down all php scripts. No one answers the phone or calls you back. 15 minute reply ??? I am still waiting for them to reply to a 3 day old ticket. they offer to move you to a new server but will not tell you which one, with my luck I will be on the one where you cant access the cpannel with out waiting 10 minutes. I really think they lost the good techs and the new ones are learning as they go.

I need a new host for $100 a year with 1gig space and 60gB transfer that is good

I have two sites with them and so far no problems of any kind.

I hope everything works out between squirreldog and Micfo.

I would recommend Micfo to anyone.

Thanks net-vestor. I'm glad you're happy at Micfo, I was very happy myself for a few months.

I can report that I'm working on my sites pretty much all day everyday, so when a problem pops up, I'm right there to see it. God knows what's happening while I sleep. :-)

I think what happens is that people like me who are on their sites all the time find the problems first, and report them to Micfo. So if you're not on your site all day, you may not realize it's been down, or painfully slow.

Or you may just be on a server that is working great. Anyway, thanks for the kinds words, and good luck.

Originally posted by net-vestor
    I have two sites with them and so far no problems of any kind.

I hope everything works out between squirreldog and Micfo.

I would recommend Micfo to anyone.
    What server are you one, they made some changes on mine and it is rocket fast now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12